Kitty & Smith - 2022 #1

10 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I for one, won't be watching any apartment where only a guy lives including him.

Honestly, I don't know what it means, but she is leaving. Can't believe Smith gets his own apartment.

I suppose it is better for her. At least they are done. Best thing ever happened for them both.

41 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Honestly, I don't know what it means, but she is leaving. Can't believe Smith gets his own apartment.

I suppose it is better for her. At least they are done. Best thing ever happened for them both.

Regardless of either of their decisions whether any of which may have been forced or chosen to do, anyone who may have been considered close enough friends with either of them, should be able to remain friends with either of them.  

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, jugghead said:

As a freebie watcher, not like it used to be, was the fight mutual combat or was one the over the top aggressor?

Thanks!

22 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Regardless of either of their decisions whether any of which may have been forced or chosen to do, anyone who may have been considered close enough friends with either of them, should be able to remain friends with either of them.  

I can hope so

Kitty and Smith officially confirmed out , the right call there , I hope they found their way away from the cameras and who knows , taking time away and live separately for some time , they can be reunited in the future .

I will personally miss Kitty as a woman , amazing , but I won’t miss at all her shouting and fights with Smith , that was too much and even as a man , being a boyfriend , no matter who was right or wrong , calling a guy sociopath and psychopath and this guy keep on staying with her and not abandoning her , perhaps shows much more than what many want to believe about him here . 

Good luck to both of them .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

I will open a new page for them. May be the last one.  If a mod will do the honors of closing this one I would appreciate it.

There is no need for a new topic even if this one is already at 30 pages, especially knowing that it is official that they are no longer part of RLC now 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

The inevitable has happened, they are no longer part of this project for the second time
I hope they can find happiness separately because we have seen that even with feelings, some people are not compatible and it is better to separate before the drama happens
Kitty has a fairly strong character while Smith is more of the type to let himself be dominated, but that's precisely the problem because by force the water overflows from the vase and when it breaks, it gives signs of physical violence on the part of Smith, the first time was the glass in the glass of the microwave, which had the effect of seeing them leave for the first time, and this time there was physical violence, whether it was intended or not.
But it's not all Smith's fault in this story and Kitty also shares this responsibility, mentally she harassed Smith for years throwing tantrums at him for trivial things.
I sincerely think that Kitty needs to work on herself and stop this sick jealousy because it will ruin most of her relationships.

One thing I will miss though, is how this family works, because it was really nice to see the different family reunions for parties and birthdays, or just want to come and see them.

It was nevertheless a good 4 year experience with them with the lot of ups and downs and I hope the best for them in the future, separately or not and maybe we will see them again in the future, you never know

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

A great pity to have wasted so the second chance. Kitty's return heralded great things and instead it immediately turned into a nightmare for those who followed her and for her. I hope that Kitty & Smith, now that they are out of the project, understand that it is impossible to go on together, that in life sometimes you have to change the page in order not to find yourself in an unhappy relationship that does not satisfy anyone. I hope they find happiness separately and find their way with other better partners.

• Like 3

• Noldus changed the title to Kitty & Smith - 2022 #1