Kitty & Smith - 2022 #1

So .. Viktor proves that they could always visit K&S .. On Saturday night there were tears again by Kitty in what seemed not arguing situation but Kitty slept on the couch .. Prague and its depressing period for everyone at RLC except the new couple .. 

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So .. Viktor proves that they could always visit K&S .. On Saturday night there were tears again by Kitty in what seemed not arguing situation but Kitty slept on the couch .. Prague and its depressing period for everyone at RLC except the new couple .. 

Is a work visit.

It isn’t Smith , it isn’t Kitty .. it is the relationship .. repeated , tired , no motivations , no extras , the same things since many years , chilled and relaxed money with RLC without plans for the next day .. at home , out for the dogs , no friends , whatever happens it is an obvious result of this repeated life .. Two nice young people who met perhaps at school or even more back , child years and yes , they do seem that one can’t make it without the other , that’s why at the end of the day , they ALWAYS reunite .. the future and life are ruthless though , the mistakes that any of us make , they always come on surface in the future ..”burying” some of their best years without both of them exploring , discovering , trying to find out things for the next day , it is what seems that is going to define a lot their future either single or together .. 

Toxic relationships cause problems in an extension of other sides of ourselves and ultimately to the psychology we have and how we might be facing other people in the future . Either it is deep genuine real love between the two or the difficulty of not being able to break up after so many years together , it doesn’t change the fact that anyone who has an objective mind and can see things clear from the outside , he / she would say that in front of our eyes , two young people , nice looking , funny , smiley , can’t handle life challenges and they remain under RLC safety which at the same time affects daily their life as individuals . 

• Like 2

... you're right ddhm!! I think the two should rather leave the project and be a true pvt. building a life without cameras and so on. I played the last argument from Kitty&Smith to my czech friend for translation and even she is shocked by the words kitty said. you have to get scared that the next arguments won't just be just words and that maybe someone will fly over the balcony or wake up with a knife in their back.... during the last argument, Kitty slapped Smith in his face!!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, tom4301 said:

... you're right ddhm!! I think the two should rather leave the project and be a true pvt. building a life without cameras and so on. I played the last argument from Kitty&Smith to my czech friend for translation and even she is shocked by the words kitty said. you have to get scared that the next arguments won't just be just words and that maybe someone will fly over the balcony or wake up with a knife in their back.... during the last argument, Kitty slapped Smith in his face!!

Can you gives the summary of the arguments?

7 minutes ago, tom4301 said:

smith will tell her one day.    The Ultimate Fighter Sport GIF by UFC   hang on!

43 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Can you gives the summary of the arguments?

she had only  the first 10 minutes to translate... as an example, the words "Motherf... she hates him so much and he should die in hell" and so on... the argument lasted almost an hour

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, tom4301 said:

It is funny that many languages still use many Greek origin words in the vocabulary 😆 , therefore , endless times of the repeated arguments between K&S , the word “ sociopath “ can be heard again and again amongst others 😔😬 from Kitty to Smith . Smith , due to the unfortunate event during their last stay ( he went furious inside the bathroom while Kitty was taking a shower ,and for seconds violent towards her but it was enough for RLC to kick them out ) tries to remain cool , on the other hand , Kitty always calms down after some hours and life goes on . 

Her video calls also to other guys , mostly of Muslim / Arab origin in English language and telling them that “ my friend isn’t a problem “ it is also something that makes me many times wonder what’s actually going on between these two and how they still make it . 

I haven’t watched the incident you are being referred to , the time they were kicked out it was something similar ( I don’t remember if he grabbed her by the neck or slapped her also or both in a matter of seconds ) but nowadays , it needs to be really extreme for a tenant to be kicked out , similar incidents were happening between Gina and Bruno , it was only till the police that was involved that RLC kicked them out . 

In any case , we are just viewers and trying to think as human being towards others , it is a pity being a bit older than them watching a life with big potential ( at least for me ) passing by and so many things that can be done to be slipping over . Yes , it is money which secure at the moment a not so worrying life but it comes the time that you think of these fully productive years and what you should be doing differently and since the time machine hasn’t been invented ( yet ? 😂 ) , most people , if ain’t all , regret . Like all people , I wish them the best but many times I simply question myself if they do know what it is best for them . 

• Like 1