Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #1

Noldus

17 hours ago, tle said:

Martina facetiming with her brother...

For the brother, this is a special case, so we have to ask, during the call :

was she in the bathroom  ? taking a shower ? sitting on the toilet ? topless ? being fuck by Alberto ? asking if her breast was still ok ?

Oh Yes, special case her brother......::) 

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

For the brother, this is a special case, so we have to ask, during the call :

was she in the bathroom  ? taking a shower ? sitting on the toilet ? topless ? being fuck by Alberto ? asking if her breast was still ok ?

Oh Yes, special case her brother......::) 

She was sitting at the table fully dressed...

9 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

May have been mentioned before and I missed it... what in the blue hell is she making at the table?  Looks like a Yoda head 🤔

I think it's a Voodoo pincushion doll...

36 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

nice Work up to now. 👏 👍  Looking forward to see it finished. 

She seems really talented. She was drawing pictures of bugs a few weeks ago for class and they looked really good. Nelly put a guitar in her hand once. I wish she had spent more time teaching her to play... With those exquisite long fingers of hers she could be really good...

Yes she one of those people who have this artistic creativity, drawing, music etc.

But right now, it seem that everybody is waiting for action: Martina, Alberto and Us, what would be the spark that will initiate everything ?

Strange 'atmosphere' right now , Martina want, Alberto want and the fish seen to be the main attraction or Blacky maybe will talk a little bit ?

Alberto seen to be ready for a 'change of oil' ?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1