Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #1

13 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Also, wenn jemand eine Erkältung hat, ist es Covid? Ihr Leute seid aus eurem Gehirn gewaschen. 🙄

Du solltest dein Gehirn mal so richtig durchspülen, dann würde da auch nicht so viel Blödsinn rauskommen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

So if someone has a cold, it's covid? You people are out of your brainwashed minds.🙄

So if someone has a covid, it's a cold? You are out of your brainwashed mind. 🙄

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

So if someone has a cold, it's covid? You people are out of your brainwashed minds.🙄

Hi Corvette,

Although I am totally pro-vaccine and pro-masking in enclosed spaces, I think you do raise a good point. Just because someone has the sniffles or coughs doesn't mean they have Covid...it's winter in the Northern Hemisphere, so that means flu-season and common cold season co-exists with Covid. I just think we need to be careful now about attributing everything as Covid. Maybe soon there will be a test to distinguish whether someone has Covid or the flu...maybe that already exists, I don't know. Anyway, thanks for your insight.

• Upvote 2

Last year was Martina's declaration of independence to the RLC audience. For me, her going out without panties last night is a sign of her continuing her agency into the new year... a spirit that I admire. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, philo said:

Last year was Martina's declaration of independence to the RLC audience. For me, her going out without panties last night is a sign of her continuing her agency into the new year... a spirit that I admire. 

Hi Philo, 

I think Martina is, as we all know, an exhibitionist...thank god! I think she is the most open, natural woman currently on RLC and I hope that RLC understands that, although Holly and Tweety are promising in their openess. I have admit that I really miss her escapades with Nelly which I found highly erotic. I must say I love her bisexuality, not common for such a beautiful woman...but I might be wrong about that...some of the women here might correct me on this. Bi-sexuallity among women might be more prevalent than I think. Anyway, thanks for your observation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, DWI said:

Hi Philo, 

I think Martina is, as we all know, an exhibitionist...thank god! I think she is the most open, natural woman currently on RLC and I hope that RLC understands that, although Holly and Tweety are promising in their openess. I have admit that I really miss her escapades with Nelly which I found highly erotic. I must say I love her bisexuality, not common for such a beautiful woman...but I might be wrong about that...some of the women here might correct me on this. Bi-sexuallity among women might be more prevalent than I think. Anyway, thanks for your observation.

yes she went out without panties...for a quickie with man or caress with a woman, it good condition when you want to go fast for sexual pleasure, you got nothing to 'block' and show 'availability', action right now ! in this case, without panties and short dress, door are open to anyone to meet. But me, I don't have what it take to do like Martina do.

Martina should know that Alberto doesn't represent the reaction like other man when she goes naked in the apartment, Alberto is one of a kind.... If I was doing the same in my apartment, my boyfriend will fuck me non stop. 

For your question: yes I think that on woman side, like me, it more prevalent and we have a special 'connection' that we 'know' how to gently caress mentally and physically. Nelly and Martina were a very, very good example. But we do need the real man to feel that 'real' stuff time to time.  

But for BI man, I don't know how is it work, some toll me that it not the same exchange of feeling.

And I did encounter some gay man, that were not so gay.....sometime boyfriend think "there no problem for my girlfriend to have gay man as a good friend even if they often pass long time together to shop etc" ...hum happy he was thinking that way, I tell you....

Have sweat dream DWI !

• Like 1
  • Sad 1