Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #1

Noldus

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

It's día de los Reyes Magos, very important day in Spain. Small gifts have already been exchanged. Seems Martina is still struggling with the aftermath of the party yesterday. Ask me when she learns that too much alcohol takes its toll the next day ...🥴 But she is still young and will learn it..😂

Always making excuses for Martina's behavior. So Martina and Alberto exchanged gifts on this holiday? Nice!

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Turning into a Lush.     She better have a Barf Bucket ready when the room starts to spin.  :biggrin:

Sounds like Martina is feeling better.  Turning into a Lush?  With the holiday, she will most likely will do it again tonight with her street boyfriend, leaving her house boyfriend (Alberto) alone another evening.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ffb55333 said:

Guess you didn't see her.

Yep you caught me 🤫... already slept there. Hereby revise my statement that she wasn't that drunk. But this morning she actually looked normal. Well, she "trains" that often. 🤭

53 minutes ago, yelt said:

Always making excuses for Martina's behavior. So Martina and Alberto exchanged gifts on this holiday? Nice!

jepp you can google "día de los Reyes Magos" why this is done today in Spain. Might help you to understand why she was out yesterday and why they give gifts today.

6 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

where is Alberto ?

long conversation with her brother ....and naked with video call...for a few moment when she changed her clothes

haha he might not see something new..🤣

2 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

haha he might not see something new..🤣

like the last time, let's watch what happens if she has to go to the bathroom during her call with her brother....or she want to take a shower.... 

9 minutes ago, ffb55333 said:

it is not her brother she is talking to. She turned the phone away when she changed. It is the big friend of hers that she is talking to. I see how all the stories get out of so of the truth.

the call before, it was her brother (his voice) but now, it the tall guy.