Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #1

Noldus

15 minutes ago, ffb55333 said:

It has been the tall guy all along I saw his face on the phone.

I didn't saw it but I mix the voice...and where is Taco : at the best place right now 🙂

• Like 1

ayer no estubo con ningun chico , era una chica , no dijo el nombre pero si que hacia mucho que no se veian , quizas nelly , alberto no para de interrogarla , se nota la desconfianza . mal  asunto cuando se pierde la confianza .

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, darkman said:

ayer no estubo con ningun chico , era una chica , no dijo el nombre pero si que hacia mucho que no se veian , quizas nelly , alberto no para de interrogarla , se nota la desconfianza . mal  asunto cuando se pierde la confianza .

good point, let me  tell you,if I had lived this passion with Nelly like her ( I dream about it for myself even if I love my boyfriend to the max), I would have by all means kept contract with her, feelings and love so intense, it's like a drug, drug of full love and passion and sexual pleasure to the sky ! We are human and we all reaching for that : the well being But we all know that it can take many ways....

3 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

good point, let me  tell you,if I had lived this passion with Nelly like her ( I dream about it for myself even if I love my boyfriend to the max), I would have by all means kept contract with her, feelings and love so intense, it's like a drug, drug of full love and passion and sexual pleasure to the sky ! We are human and we all reaching for that : the well being But we all know that it can take many ways....

52 minutes ago, ffb55333 said:

It has been the tall guy all along I saw his face on the phone.

she have a lot of time to talk with the tall guy (hours...) but sleep when Alberto is there....priority first 

• Upvote 1