Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #1

Good to see that (almost) nothing has changed in their behavior. Although positive, party outside until the early hours of the morning.😉 It seems to have been a good start for Alberto and her. Happy new year for both of them.

2 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Gut zu sehen, dass sich an ihrem Verhalten (fast) nichts geändert hat. Obwohl positiv, feiern Sie draußen bis in die frühen Morgenstunden. 😉 Es scheint ein guter Start für Alberto und sie gewesen zu sein. Frohes neues Jahr für beide.

Ich weiß nicht was da gut dran ist? Wenn sie positiv sind, sollten sie zu Hause bleiben u. nicht auch noch andere Menschen gefährden, dachte immer Martina wäre da ein klein wenig vernünftiger...

• Like 2

What a difference a year makes.  Last year Martina and Nelly were going at it hot and heavy on the kitchen and pantry floor of the villa.  This year 3 people talking, drinking and sometimes smoking  at M&A's apartment.  Nelly is nowhere to be seen on RLC, unless,  as some allege she is defying Bogdan's rule and still seeing Martina.

What will 2022 bring for RLC?

59 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

Ich weiß nicht was da gut dran ist? Wenn sie positiv sind, sollten sie zu Hause bleiben u. nicht auch noch andere Menschen gefährden, dachte immer Martina wäre da ein klein wenig vernünftiger...

Sorry, dass die Ironie in meinem Post nicht rüberkam. Denke ähnlich wie du...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, tle said:

Martina just slipped that thong off and threw it in the washer... Happy New Year!

And she went out with her friend and she didn't put back her thong.....ready to exchange fluids on the dance floor somewhere....::)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Friese60 said:

Very irresponsible , you are very right 😞 But I think we talk more about it in the next hours and days , even when Alberto  maybe wasn’t positive and he wanted to get infected by Martina , pfff 😢🤭😓🤦‍♂️

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Very irresponsible , you are very right 😞 But I think we talk more about it in the next hours and days , even when Alberto  maybe wasn’t positive and he wanted to get infected by Martina , pfff 😢🤭😓🤦‍♂️

You speculators have no idea how long she was showing symptoms...seven days is the current isolation period.  Five in the US

15 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

You speculators have no idea how long she was showing symptoms...seven days is the current isolation period.  Five in the US

Her friend was showing symptoms last night. She was coughing and having some breathing problems... They're all infected right now and hopefully they limited their contact to only others that were also infected. I think they were just going back and forth to her friends place. All the bars and clubs were closed.

Since everyone was positive before, I don't see the celebration as a problem. Assume that their friends they met are also  positive tested, but for sure Ibdon't know since I haven't joined the party outside.😂

3 hours ago, tle said:

Her friend was showing symptoms last night. She was coughing and having some breathing problems... They're all infected right now and hopefully they limited their contact to only others that were also infected. I think they were just going back and forth to her friends place. All the bars and clubs were closed.

So if someone has a cold, it's covid? You people are out of your brainwashed minds.🙄

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

So if someone has a cold, it's covid? You people are out of your brainwashed minds.🙄

it is above all that this has been proven by reliable information coming from the words of the participants themselves

• Upvote 1