Leora - Home Activities (2022) #1

Noldus

21 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Should have realised when she said spending NY with Paul meant HIS new year, not hers, down to the time difference. Never dawned on me until it happened. 

As to where she went, i simply couldn't care less. 

On the one hand, it was still quite difficult for them to celebrate the end of the year together. In the end Leora did two things at once, celebrating the end of the year for and with Paul plus celebrating with her friend.

Ironically she did everything but not celebrate with LB...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

On the one hand, it was still quite difficult for them to celebrate the end of the year together. In the end Leora did two things at once, celebrating the end of the year for and with Paul plus celebrating with her friend.

Ironically she did everything but not celebrate with LB...

I would say it's likely Leora contacted Paul at midnight her time from her girl friend's place as G-H mention on page #102

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Ste said:

I would say it's likely Leora contacted Paul at midnight her time from her girl friend's place as G-H mention on page #102

It will be like this.

What i don't understand is why she continues to feel and hang out with someone who didn't even bother giving her a present for Christmas (and neither did Leora give gifts). She disappeared those two days the week before Christmas and stop, nothing else.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

It will be like this.

What i don't understand is why she continues to feel and hang out with someone who didn't even bother giving her a present for Christmas (and neither did Leora give gifts). She disappeared those two days the week before Christmas and stop, nothing else.

Just saying if Leora contacted Paul at midnight they did do New Year together,  As for the rest of your comment I have no idea what you mean  Happy New Year

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

leora went to celebrate the new year with her friend and friends 

First  was with Paul and Eva On Skype 

Bubble bath Fast 

Couch-centered Skype with Paul for the New Year 

Leora exit With the eating  made  

To spend the new year with your friend (Woman) 

• Upvote 2