Leora - Home Activities (2022) #1

Noldus

16 minutes ago, Ste said:

Just saying if Leora contacted Paul at midnight they did do New Year together,  As for the rest of your comment I have no idea what you mean  Happy New Year

Leora took two days of vacation 

With whom  

Friends (Woman) 

lb 

Happy New Year

• Like 1

Well , finally the logic and common sense prevailed and Leora did the right thing by spending the New Year’s Eve with one or more people , exactly as it should be , escaping her prison and depressing apartment , the right call no matter how she reached the point to decide so . Happy New Year to all , be strong , be brave , stay healthy and do the vaccines so we are out of this stupidity that is torturing us the last two years …And soon to be over as Omicron ( O )  will become Point Zero ( 0 )  😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

It will be like this.

What i don't understand is why she continues to feel and hang out with someone who didn't even bother giving her a present for Christmas (and neither did Leora give gifts). She disappeared those two days the week before Christmas and stop, nothing else.

leora will never be understood by anyone. she is a mystery
Happy New Year

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, The Earl said:

leora will never be understood by anyone. she is a mystery
Happy New Year

Give me Leora 100 out of 100 compared to Kitty.  Man, a few minutes ago I don't know how poor Smith could keep his attention.  Let me qualify it, Leora 0 (zero) out of 100 as a wife but 100 out of 100 compared to that lunatic Kitty.

Kinda makes sense what these cam girls actually are in relationship to healthy women. So out there it's hard not to watch.

24 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Leora still MIA

Good for her 😇 Had she stayed in the apartment , it would have been one more unhappy night for her . At least now she had / has  the chance to enjoy herself 😇

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Good for her 😇 Has she stayed in the apartment , it would have been one more unhappy night for her . At least now she had / has  the chance to enjoy herself 😇

Imagine that, she isn't on earth to 'perform' for men she doesn't know? Who'd have thought?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

good Morning _ Bonjour

good evening 

The beginning of the weekend has a different and special flavor. Good Saturday everyone!

with family and friends

01/01/2022

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg nic marco 6742 howard taxio miraguy Pete1960 max ste

(carefully and safely)

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸👯

Happy New Year GIF 

• Like 3

il y a 20 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

24 consécutifs. 

Bonjour GUYQUAD

Je vous souhaite une très bonne année et surtout la santé 2022 a vous et à votre famille

Les 24 consécutifs je pense que c’était Paul

Carte de Vœux nature arbre croissance Faire Part Select BTB515

• Like 1