B5 Leia & Maksim and Kylie & Rus - General Topic 2022 #1 (January)

Noldus

Just now, reizarb said:

Questo amore sta diventando tossico ... deve prendere coraggio e agire .

I don't see toxicity. They have this talks but is always with some kind of respect. According to some translators Makim have depression and Leia is trying to help him. I think this started because Leia went skiing with friends and he didn't wanted to go and the party that she arrange with B1 and he stayed in bed all the time.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

I don't see toxicity. They have this talks but is always with some kind of respect. According to some translators Makim have depression and Leia is trying to help him. I think this started because Leia went skiing with friends and he didn't wanted to go and the party that she arrange with B1 and he stayed in bed all the time.

He's an arsehole and I can't stand the bloke. Some of these girls can certainly pick them...🥴

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Does anyone know when Maksim is getting the catheter and colostomy bag...so he doesn't have to get up to go to the bog?...😏

I've logged on 3 times throughout the day...Has he actually moved from that spot?...

Yes. Some time ago he was talking with Rus in the kitchen.

So the ignorant lazy arsehole barely moves from that spot in bed for 15 hours!...and when Leia goes to bed he turns his back on her for 10 mins then goes to sleep...😡

Leia...if you're reading this you need to dump this guy ASAP!...You deserve better girl...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So the ignorant lazy arsehole barely moves from that spot in bed for 15 hours!...and when Leia goes to bed he turns his back on her for 10 mins then goes to sleep...😡

Leia...if you're reading this you need to dump this guy ASAP!...You deserve better girl...

I don't know what she see in this guy. I wounder if she is the "I can fix him" kind of girl.

Or in the begging of the relationship he was a really cool guy that love her and the time pass by and he turned into this.

• Upvote 3