B5 Leia & Maksim and Kylie & Rus - General Topic 2022 #1 (January)

It just sounds like to me that she doesn't try very hard for any kind of a relationship with Max.  Look at it right now, she would rather be with Kylie and Rusputin instead of being with the guy she brought to the project.  If you ask me, it was just her way to get back on RLC for all her adventures outside the apartment and Max was her way to do it!

il y a 2 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

It just sounds like to me that she doesn't try very hard for any kind of a relationship with Max.  Look at it right now, she would rather be with Kylie and Rusputin instead of being with the guy she brought to the project.  If you ask me, it was just her way to get back on RLC for all her adventures outside the apartment and Max was her way to do it!

she actually tries very hard to get him off his phone and to be intimate with him and she gets very emotional because he doesnt respond. When she tries to kiss him he backs away and the other day she tried to have sex with him and he refused.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Like I said, you only know from what you see on a camera.  You know nothing of their relationship or what she does when she's out all the time.  Maybe she is not trustworthy as many of them aren't and he doesn't like what she does when she's gone.  I read where her and her music guy left one night and she was gone for hours.  People on the forum used the excuse that she was with Karol as a cover up but there was no proof of that either from what I read.  Everyone always wants to air on the safe side for these girls and that is something I just don't get!!

Take Loraine for example, she the classic RLC Barcelona slut just like the majority of the girls are.  There is no telling how many times she f@cked around on Anthony when she was with him.  I feel sorry for the poor guy!!

You also have no proof what she did with the DJ and if Maksim doesn't trust her, what is he doing with her?

She tried many times get him out of the room, he is the one that doesn't want to.

To me both are guilty of the situation were they are and I have no petty of any one.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, james deen said:

she actually tries very hard to get him off his phone and to be intimate with him and she gets very emotional because he doesnt respond. When she tries to kiss him he backs away and the other day she tried to have sex with him and he refused.

There must be a reason, something that nobody knows.

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it takes two to tango

AFAIK, not with depression. The person can have all the emotional support, if he doesn't find a little strength inside it will much hard to get out of the situation. And for what I saw  Leia wants to help him. What she can't stop doing what she likes to stay in the room with him.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

AFAIK, not with depression. The person can have all the emotional support, if he doesn't find a little strength inside it will much hard to get out of the situation. And for what I saw  Leia wants to help him. What she can't stop doing what she likes to stay in the room with him.

Maybe it's depression of their situation.  Not everyone is cut out to be in an environment such as RLC.  The fact remains the same, nobody knows anything about their life or their situation.

27 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it takes two to tango

Finally yes all the flack going to him but like you say when don't know what she gets up to off camera. I think it's one of the two of them causing the problems at the end of the day it could all be down to Lei causing all the problems in their relationship. I personally don't know i don't understand a single word they say so i don't know one bit about their life like everyone here but as usual the guy always get the blame. Always has and always will no matter which guy it is the guy is always to blame. So in this situation the guy is to blame so we have to blame the guy.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Finally yes all the flack going to him but like you say when don't know what she gets up to off camera. I think it's one of the two of them causing the problems at the end of the day it could all be down to Lei causing all the problems in their relationship. I personally don't know i don't understand a single word they say so i don't know one bit about their life like everyone here but as usual the guy always get the blame. Always has and always will no matter which guy it is the guy is always to blame. So in this situation the guy is to blame so we have to blame the guy.

In my defense, this is one of the only places on the internet where I'm not too misogynistic.

il y a 7 minutes, Daleys a dit :

how can it be her fault when shes trying to help him and he doesnt respond?

• Upvote 4