B5 Leia & Maksim and Kylie & Rus - General Topic 2022 #1 (January)

4 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Which other RLC tenants are on VHTV? I might just fuck about and kill my RLC sub and move over there

Nina and Kira...the lesbian couple. There might be others I'm not aware of, but I don't watch it...

I don't know if you knew gorgeous Nicole...1 of my all time favs. She was refused back on RLC, maybe 3 years ago or so, so opened an apt on VHTV with her BF, but she's long gone now and is living in Dubai right now...without him!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Which other RLC tenants are on VHTV? I might just fuck about and kill my RLC sub and move over there

34 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nina and Kira...the lesbian couple. There might be others I'm not aware of, but I don't watch it...

I don't know if you knew gorgeous Nicole...1 of my all time favs. She was refused back on RLC, maybe 3 years ago or so, so opened an apt on VHTV with her BF, but she's long gone now and is living in Dubai right now...without him!

We also had Vanessa with her new bf  

and Diva, she had Diane and Numi on visit 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, T W said:

I see it different Douchebag Maksim should leave.. Leia could still stay alone there

They both should leave leia keeps disappearing most of the time and kylie&rus carries this b5 apartment since they got back on rlc🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

They both should leave leia keeps disappearing most of the time and kylie&rus carries this b5 apartment since they got back on rlc🤷‍♂️

And the few times that she bated she did under the covers, she always cover her bjs and this morning they had sex also with a blanket.

Worst couple of the current cast.

2 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

More fun for Max to stay home and have fun with his hand than with Leia !  He is really pathetic !  Worst anti social EVER !  Should go back where he came from !! 

That poor guy sure gets a lot of flack from you viewers.  None of you know anything about their situation and I've read where she is out all the time and for hours.  There is no telling what she get's up to when she's gone for hours on end.....just look at what Loraine has been up to with all her time out of the house!!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

That poor guy sure gets a lot of flack from you viewers.  None of you know anything about their situation and I've read where she is out all the time and for hours.  There is no telling what she get's up to when she's gone for hours on end.....just look at what Loraine has been up to with all her time out of the house!!

The impression I have, and pretty much everyone else who watches has, is that he doesn't want to go out with her and would rather slob around on his bed with his phone and bash the bishop when she's gone...That much I do know...

When guests do come round he'd rather slob around on his bed with his phone as usual...😏

He's ignorant, so when Leia's been out and tries to have a nice conversation with him when she returns he usually blanks her, and would rather lie on his back looking at his phone. He did this for about 12 hours the other day. When she returned he turned his back on her and went to sleep...

Leia playing away ha!....Pull the other one...but, personally I hope she says enough is enough, and does just that and kicks his sorry arse out...

Yes, that poor guy sure gets a lot of flack...😏

17 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The impression I have, and pretty much everyone else who watches has, is that he doesn't want to go out with her and would rather slob around on his bed with his phone and bash the bishop when she's gone...That much I do know...

When guests do come round he'd rather slob around on his bed with his phone as usual...😏

He's ignorant, so when Leia's been out and tries to have a nice conversation with him when she returns he usually blanks her, and would rather lie on his back looking at his phone. He did this for about 12 hours the other day. When she returned he turned his back on her and went to sleep...

Leia playing away ha!....Pull the other one...but, personally I hope she says enough is enough, and does just that and kicks his sorry arse out...

Yes, that poor guy sure gets a lot of flack...😏

Like I said, you only know from what you see on a camera.  You know nothing of their relationship or what she does when she's out all the time.  Maybe she is not trustworthy as many of them aren't and he doesn't like what she does when she's gone.  I read where her and her music guy left one night and she was gone for hours.  People on the forum used the excuse that she was with Karol as a cover up but there was no proof of that either from what I read.  Everyone always wants to air on the safe side for these girls and that is something I just don't get!!

Take Loraine for example, she the classic RLC Barcelona slut just like the majority of the girls are.  There is no telling how many times she f@cked around on Anthony when she was with him.  I feel sorry for the poor guy!!