B5 Leia & Maksim and Kylie & Rus - General Topic 2022 #1 (January)

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If there truly is a problem with him, I wouldn't constitute her being away from him all the time as trying to help him.

If you renew your sub in the next days you see that she doesn't go out all the time. She spent many days with him. Just this last week that she woke up at 6 in the morning to go skiing and came back late. 

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Si renuevas tu sub en los próximos días verás que no sale todo el tiempo. Pasó muchos días con él. Justo esta última semana que se despertó a las 6 de la mañana para ir a esquiar y volvió tarde. 

Lindsay Lohan Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

il y a 10 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

If you renew your sub in the next days you see that she doesn't go out all the time. She spent many days with him. Just this last week that she woke up at 6 in the morning to go skiing and came back late. 

and the last couple of days they have been going out together for a long time so hes improving a little and who knows he may be out with her right now

3 minutes ago, james deen said:

and the last couple of days they have been going out together for a long time so hes improving a little and who knows he may be out with her right now

The last time that I saw they came back and had a huge "fight". But I also understand that they need to express what they feel so that they can improve.

21 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Sorry, there is just not anything on RLC that interests me anymore for me to subscribe again.  The only reason I wanted to see the video of Radi and her friend is because they are both new (even though Radi has been here forever) to RLC and not repeats.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, james deen said:

so you expect her to stay home and not have a social life?

This again, in my opinion is one of the worst things about RLC and the tenants.  They spend way too much time off camera for them getting paid by the viewers to do their job.  To answer your question though....No I don't expect her to have a social life but when you come to a voyeur site, you should be seen more than you are outside.

There’s no relationship between Maksim & Leia , it is a toxic thing which actually makes their life worse than good .. but when you love someone blindly ( in our case Leia ) and there are no right people around you , friends , family to “ boost “  you a bit , challenge your mind , wake you up , make you see things a bit differently , this is what happens . I also , like others , feel sorry about  Leia . I often support the guys as it is indeed in this forum always a habit to blame the guys , but Maksim’s overall participation and behavior is absolutely ridiculous and I personally categorize him as one of the worse ( if not the worst ) tenant ever . A guy that clearly for me entered the project with Leia pushing him for it so both of them can make some money but it is so painful sometimes that if it wasn’t for Kylie and Rus , it could be like RLC has even 9 apartments.. what a waste of a guy . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Like I said, you only know from what you see on a camera.  You know nothing of their relationship or what she does when she's out all the time.  Maybe she is not trustworthy as many of them aren't and he doesn't like what she does when she's gone.  I read where her and her music guy left one night and she was gone for hours.  People on the forum used the excuse that she was with Karol as a cover up but there was no proof of that either from what I read.  Everyone always wants to air on the safe side for these girls and that is something I just don't get!!

Take Loraine for example, she the classic RLC Barcelona slut just like the majority of the girls are.  There is no telling how many times she f@cked around on Anthony when she was with him.  I feel sorry for the poor guy!!

Ok

One thing we can be sure of that we do not know unless Maks responds to our speculation ... when they started he joined in well and seemed to go along with RLC things in a v easygoing manner imo (maybe a little too willing in retrospect, how to keep that attitude going for the full stay?). Now I understand he stays at home while others socialize but he may need time on his own and has nowhere else to actually go at present? If he is getting stuck in a low state of mind he may need time, that circle of negativity is a real pain to break out of (I am not qualified but "tapping" technique can help for some). I also do wonder if he has simply run out of energy for the RLC routine ie joining in this and that ... you need to be strong a certain kind of person to make that work in my view as we can see from the Nanabot who has proved herself to be incredibly adaptable to changing circumstances.