B1 - General Topic 2022 #1 (January)

il y a 4 minutes, ddhm a dit :

I never believed that Pam and Amalia have been just on holidays or just appearing on screen ..It is so much in the background of what is happening , both girls never seemed like interesting going out in bars , getting dressed for fun or whatever .. I dare to say that it is RLC people monitoring viewership movement , perhaps another apartment that delays to open and these girls were testing possible new subscriptions or renewals or similar things ..The whole RLC approach in general is the least to stay “ confusing “ , like they are trying ways to increase their numbers , they just don’t know the way .

more girls like harley less girls like nana would help

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Stimme voll und ganz zu.

Für mich  ist nana eine hübsche, attraktive junge Frau u. ich sehe sie lieber als zum Beispiel Radi, die mehr als 20 Stunden nackt, mit gespreizten Beinen in ihrem Saustall liegt u. sich von Tomaten oder neuerdings Bohnen mit Süßstoff ernährt. 😀

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Friese60 said:

Für mich  ist nana eine hübsche, attraktive junge Frau u. ich sehe sie lieber als zum Beispiel Radi, die mehr als 20 Stunden nackt, mit gespreizten Beinen in ihrem Saustall liegt u. sich von Tomaten oder neuerdings Bohnen mit Süßstoff ernährt. 😀

That's because Nana only laid down with her legs wide spread 20h per month, so is always fresh to us. 😂

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

I never believed that Pam and Amalia have been just on holidays or just appearing on screen ..It is so much in the background of what is happening , both girls never seemed like interesting going out in bars , getting dressed for fun or whatever .. I dare to say that it is RLC people monitoring viewership movement , perhaps another apartment that delays to open and these girls were testing possible new subscriptions or renewals or similar things ..The whole RLC approach in general is the least to stay “ confusing “ , like they are trying ways to increase their numbers , they just don’t know the way .

I'm getting excited now!!... A brand new apt full of brand new girls...like Poly, Pam and, Amalia. I'm licking my lips at the very thought...😏

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Karol is back on painting. This is why I believe that every girls have access to RLC and browse to see what's happening.  Is too much of a coincidence that she started painting again on the same day as Leia.

They're good friends, so they might have discussed this...