B1 - General Topic 2022 #1 (January)

I am impressed of Gonzalo’s stamina , he has proven himself already in the past with massage but this today , should be a 50€ treatment done anywhere in Barcelona ..Big respect to the guy who has accepted being played but he still never abandoned any trying with Nana ( except if things happen outside .. 😎

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am impressed of Gonzalo’s stamina , he has proven himself already in the past with massage but this today , should be a 50€ treatment done anywhere in Barcelona ..Big respect to the guy who has accepted being played but he still never abandoned any trying with Nana ( except if things happen outside .. 😎

Shes not playing him, hes not going for it. she let him massage her pussy - thats a big opening ha

9 minutes ago, Ijs1016 said:

Shes not playing him, hes not going for it. she let him massage her pussy - thats a big opening ha

She’s always like this with him , I wonder what better guy she can expect to have . He has a job , polite , decent guy and always respecting her. The only thing that Nana has stepped back and didn’t involve emotionally might be that since she’s going back home , she never wanted to go for a permanent guy . On the other hand , she also never seemed to have any guy . I don’t think there’s more for her and RLC .