B1 - General Topic 2022 #1 (January)

2 minutes ago, james deen said:

then where does she go when she goes out all day? i assumed shes with her bf but maybe im wrong then

I don't know now but she used to go to coffee shops and she's learning another language. And one of the few things that I know about women is that they don't like to be at home all the time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, james deen said:

i dont understand why karol didnt join the project as a couple. Her bf looked comfortable in front of the cameras, they were intimate , had a routine together , great sex and she looked happier  

Yes, they're really good together, 1 of the best couples we've seen, and the other girls were very comfortable in his company. He's not creepy like many of the guys we see here.

He probably holds down a decent job which he didn't want to forfeit...

il y a 23 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Yes, they're really good together, 1 of the best couples we've seen, and the other girls were very comfortable in his company. He's not creepy like many of the guys we see here.

He probably holds down a decent job which he didn't want to forfeit...

its a real shame i was convinced they would end up in b5 especially when karols bf visited b5 by himself and leia was showing him around but not to be

11 minutes ago, james deen said:

its a real shame i was convinced they would end up in b5 especially when karols bf visited b5 by himself and leia was showing him around but not to be

As much as I love Karol, I'm not a huge fan of couples...so I'd get bored quickly, I'm afraid...

• Upvote 1