B1 - General Topic 2022 #1 (January)

My comment on Nana and uber guy last night. 🙂

I thought it was a nice moment for the two, uber gave a long long massage to Nana. Whether Nana is stringing him along I don't know only watched them last night. But they seem to have a good chemistry between them. He seems and as acted like a nice guy. Hope the nice guy gets a win for once. 🙂 

5 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

My comment on Nana and uber guy last night. 🙂

I thought it was a nice moment for the two, uber gave a long long massage to Nana. Whether Nana is stringing him along I don't know only watched them last night. But they seem to have a good chemistry between them. He seems and as acted like a nice guy. Hope the nice guy gets a win for once. 🙂 

I don't give a shit about the chemistry between Nana and this sucker as long as nothing happens there and let me guess, nothing will happen, Nana is the most unnecessary tenant in that project and it's about time to hold the twins hands say goodbye and fly back to their boring life.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, joyer said:

Eu não dou a mínima para a química entre Nana e esse otário desde que nada aconteça lá e me deixe adivinhar, nada vai acontecer, Nana é a inquilina mais desnecessária naquele projeto e está na hora de segurar as mãos dos gêmeos e dizer adeus e voar de volta para sua vida chata.

Já gostei da Nana. Mas a repetição e todo ritual fazem dela uma inquilina chata. Fez toda aquela encenação com o Uber e hoje dormiu fora do B1. Alguém sabe onde está a Nana ?

2 hours ago, joyer said:

I don't give a shit about the chemistry between Nana and this sucker as long as nothing happens there and let me guess, nothing will happen, Nana is the most unnecessary tenant in that project and it's about time to hold the twins hands say goodbye and fly back to their boring life.

Bahaha a new member with only 56 posts & thinks he's an expert already, you don't know the fuck what's going, keep your stupid opinions to yourself
Mario Lopez Football GIF

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Bahaha a new member with only 56 posts & thinks he's an expert already, you don't know the fuck what's going, keep your stupid opinions to yourself
Mario Lopez Football GIF

You are  new here yourself and should learn and treat the other member and participants with respect. This is not the first time I've seen you attack a member.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, james deen said:

i dont understand why karol didnt join the project as a couple. Her bf looked comfortable in front of the cameras, they were intimate , had a routine together , great sex and she looked happier  

Maybe because he has a real job and isn't in Barcelona.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, joyer said:

You just want sex then? There's plenty of it going for free all over the net, you don't have to pay to see these girls. 😉 

• Upvote 1