il y a 4 minutes, Noldus a dit :

Daniel en LR et les filles s'habillent

Oui et il a voulu s'immiscer dans le groupe  et elles l'ont fait dégager de là et aller voir Masha dans la cuisine

il a senti qu'il n'était pas la bienvenue 

2 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Yes and he wanted to interfere in the group and they made him get out of there and go see Masha in the kitchen

he felt he was not welcome 

hes not, but he wont go away, its taken him a year to get back in

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Daniel in the LR and the girls gets dressed

Which would be normal for the living room in a shared apartment.

That RLC has placed a bunch of silly show girls in B4 who have to pretend every damn day that they are inside a bordel waiting for customers is the fault of RLC.

• Upvote 2

Faced with a choice between Catherine the Great's horse, and Daniel with his sprawling tufts of hair topped by a Mexican sombrero, I think I would fancy the horse.  The latter is now a RLC meme for the ages.

• Haha 3

Did Radi mention her birthday last year. I missed this announcement. I maintain that it must be from the beginning of February. Any help is welcome to be right. I thank you in advance. Otherwise I will be required to do the sales with my wife.

Let me laugh a bit with the things I have read here , apologies and no offense to anyone … Daniel NEVER entered the villa by himself or uninvited , he was invited by Fiora most probably who is Olivia’s closest friend . Therefore , I can’t understand this whole drama situation and that Masha is again responsible for anything that happens … Who she fucks or not , she’s not instructed to do so , with whatever  has taken place , she’s either BLIND of Daniel’s past with Olivia and what has happened with Holly or even if she knows part of it or all ( that I believe she does ) it has been a green light to proceed . Don’t forget that we saw Ulyana who could be clearly the biggest anti Daniel person of anyone , spending many hours with Dina and Masha and Daniel at night .

That’s all by me . And about drinks and drugs , they are all adults and they are all  responsible of what they want to consume .

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Let me laugh a bit with the things I have read here , apologies and no offense to anyone … Daniel NEVER entered the villa by himself or uninvited , he was invited by Fiora most probably who is Olivia’s closest friend . Therefore , I can’t understand this whole drama situation and that Masha is again responsible for anything that happens … Who she fucks or not , she’s not instructed to do so , with whatever  has taken place , she’s either BLIND of Daniel’s past with Olivia and what has happened with Holly or even if she knows part of it or all ( that I believe she does ) it has been a green light to proceed . Don’t forget that we saw Ulyana who could be clearly the biggest anti Daniel person of anyone , spending many hours with Dina and Masha and Daniel at night .

That’s all by me . And about drinks and drugs , they are all adults and they are all  responsible of what they want to consume .

u have been hoping he comes back for the past year, so carry on enjoying him and let people that dont like him slag him off

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1