Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2022) Leora & Paul

StnCld316

(Content No Longer Available)

I just watched this 2-part video. The second video was amazing. Leora was in the tub using the black dildo in her pussy but two things kept my attention. She kept looking into the cam and I think each time she did it she got more excited. She would also take the dildo out of her pussy and greedily suck and lick her pussy juices off it. WOW!!! Damn horny girl. I recommend watching her performance. Leora is the perfect exhibitionist because she also loves being naked, constantly masturbating and desires sex as often as she can get it with Paul. I think she excites herself (turns herself on) and actually has a wild imagination about all kinds of sex which gets her engine revved up relatively quick to the point of getting overheated. There is only one Leora - such a fine woman. Think about it - Leora kills two birds with one stone. She gets off while happily pleasing her fan base that she relies on for money but also for her sex drive. She loves being an exhibitionist but it also excites her big time knowing that people are watching her every move. She knows she is still greatly adored after all these years so that has to be a huge high for her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Thanks for continuing to share your collection @jimbo4. Mucho Gracias.

Watching the videos there seems to be a great variety in the times when she used to bate. Lots of afternoon and early evening sessions (enjoying her in natural light), not like now, where they are sometimes not even awake by early afternoon.

42 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Thanks for continuing to share your collection @jimbo4. Mucho Gracias.

Watching the videos there seems to be a great variety in the times when she used to bate. Lots of afternoon and early evening sessions (enjoying her in natural light), not like now, where they are sometimes not even awake by early afternoon.

She still used to sometimes sleep late, but the advantage was that Paul was working then, so he would leave the apartment at around 0800 and sometimes wouldn't return until 2000, thereby giving her all the time she needed to be creative. At times she would dance and play until late afternoon and then go shopping, timings were not so rigid and predictable in those days I don't think. 

She also of course used to occupy her time with painting and doll making activities which she doesn't do now.

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

This selection is a mixed bag totalling 8 GB, some small some long of Leora throughout her tenure in Russia.

After todays selection there will be possibly 3 more days and that will conclude the Russian occupancy.

There will then be a couple of days rest before I start posting the Prague video's, which should then keep you all happy during the cold winter months...Enjoy !

@Max Ragnar  will have to buy another 5TB hard drive.    :biggrin:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

This selection is a mixed bag totalling 8 GB, some small some long of Leora throughout her tenure in Russia.

After todays selection there will be possibly 3 more days and that will conclude the Russian occupancy.

There will then be a couple of days rest before I start posting the Prague video's, which should then keep you all happy during the cold winter months...Enjoy !

Thank you.. Don't you have some stuff for the other ladies (old apartments) e.g. MAYA. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

in prague who is it  man sitting in the doorway 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, SOMHO2000 said:

Thank you.. Don't you have some stuff for the other ladies (old apartments) e.g. MAYA. 

Sorry I don't ! I only ever watched RLC for Leora, who in my mind was head and shoulders above all of the other tenants, and had no interest whatsoever in any of the other apartments.

Yep ! I will admit it before any well meaning troll says it, I must have been mad!🤪

• Like 1