Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2022) B4

4 hours ago, bigbear said:

Happens, buddy.

Hey, Bigbear. Please don't take this the wrong way. I'm curious and just trying to understand. If you posted your pics using mab, they would last a minimum of two days, and three if you use their Free account, rather than their Guest account, both of which are free. 

You can always also post a preview pic(s) along with the link, and if you use mediafire for that, they may last longer, as well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Hey, Bigbear. Please don't take this the wrong way. I'm curious and just trying to understand. If you posted your pics using mab, they would last a minimum of two days, and three if you use their Free account, rather than their Guest account, both of which are free. 

You can always also post a preview pic(s) along with the link, and if you use mediafire for that, they may last longer, as well. 

I will give it a go, that's all I can do. But to be honest, eventually all posts go the way of the furnace.....Ashes to Ashes....Dust to Dust.:cry:

7 hours ago, bigbear said:

I will give it a go, that's all I can do. But to be honest, eventually all posts go the way of the furnace.....Ashes to Ashes....Dust to Dust.:cry:

While that's very true, and very sad, that wasn't the point. With mab, all your pictures, GIFs, and videos will be available to download for up to three days, and two minimum, instead of just a few hours, which is what's happening now. And, the whole point is to make them available for as long as possible.

Your audience would love you, and you wouldn't have to repost things as often!! :wink:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, letsdothis said:

While that's very true, and very sad, that wasn't the point. With mab, all your pictures, GIFs, and videos will be available to download for up to three days, and two minimum, instead of just a few hours, which is what's happening now. And, the whole point is to make them available for as long as possible.

Your audience would love you, and you wouldn't have to repost things as often!! :wink:

I'll check it out, mate. Thanx once again.

• Like 1