Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2022) B4

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Thanks for sharing.
When you post this links with rar files could you please say what is in it?

I don't understand, mate. You download a picture directly to your computer. They aren't rar files.

20 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Thanks for sharing.
When you post this links with rar files could you please say what is in it?

If you'd like to view the file(s) before you download them, do this.

Click somewhere in the bar that says 'Files'.

image.png.9fc293be30d648580a62ef54880ec8fb.png

Then click the little picture icon to the left of the file size.

image.png.500a97d5bfb81e84790f98a5f0eab82b.png 

From there, you can view all the files uploaded in that post

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I don't know the opinion of the moderation about this but a great free sharing site is https://gofile.io/welcome you can post pictures and videos for free and you watch directly from the site and download if you want. 

I used to share with MAB, but the files last for 3 days max (I think) while with GoFile, they last 7 days after the last download... So now I'd rather use GoFile than MAB. But I don't know about the download speed, but none of them have dl speed limitation.

So I'm for the use of GoFile

7 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

I used to share with MAB, but the files last for 3 days max (I think) while with GoFile, they last 7 days after the last download... So now I'd rather use GoFile than MAB. But I don't know about the download speed, but none of them have dl speed limitation.

So I'm for the use of GoFile

IFAIK GoFile only limits the speed when the servers are overloaded.

• Thanks 1

On 4/10/2022 at 7:49 AM, thinga69 said:

I don't know the opinion of the moderation about this but a great free sharing site is https://gofile.io/welcome you can post pictures and videos for free and you watch directly from the site and download if you want. 

I haven't used gofile, but I will. It seems like a good host service, at least in theory. I found this in their FAQ.

image.png.c018dc5004cebe747b9d11b696e788c1.png

Since it's illegal, literally, to post any RLC content, and since RLC is religious about issuing DMCA notices to have posted files deleted, they will probably jump all over gofile, just like they do every other host service, except mab. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...