Nina & Alan (2022) Part #1

• 5 weeks later...

This Alan and Nina round is very different than the earlier apartment.  Much more of a sedate regular life when compared to all the guests and parties they used to have.

Time zone differences probably don't help much getting visits from old friends either. 

I miss a lot of the old participants.  In particular, Serena, Edda, and Ada...

I have to confess to being fascinated watching dear Nina working her way through the various piece work consignments. I am also tickles that they have retained that acid green settee that has seen so many colourful people of all kinds using it for various purposes.

On 3/1/2022 at 9:01 AM, sereno said:

Although the settee has indeed seen a lot of action, it is not the same one as the one from their original apartment shown below.  2017 also shows us much slimmer Nina.

08f47.png.c74d0efd2028b9d30a249f985891d9ae.png

You are quite right Sereno. I remember the two workmen carrying the old settee out and replacing it. It must have contained much dna! I am amazed that I have been following Nina for in excess of four years! She still fascinates me.