8 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

What is up with Ulyana. She used to be the horniest woman on the planet. Does she have a BF in Barcelona that she sneaks off to? And granted no one likes Daniel but the fact is Olivia fucked him regularly and now she barely acknowledges his presence. I mean he actually fucked Masha. How sad for her that she is so hard up she fucked him. 

that was olivia not uly

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

What is up with Ulyana. She used to be the horniest woman on the planet. Does she have a BF in Barcelona that she sneaks off to? And granted no one likes Daniel but the fact is Olivia fucked him regularly and now she barely acknowledges his presence. I mean he actually fucked Masha. How sad for her that she is so hard up she fucked him. 

i think they have BFs back home, plus they dont do drugs now

• Haha 1

If watching a woman can ever be boring then watching Radi bate is the ultimate bore! I have to keep looking at the clock to check the picture has frozen!! That clit stimulator obviously does its job brilliantly and Radi always cums but my God as a spectacle it rates 1 out of 10!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Oh my, that's a lovely view of Ulyana's arse. 🙂 

Still , since moving to the villa , Ulyana doesn’t seem to enjoy her stay , she’s the least active of all of her previous appearances . Perhaps the villa relationships are too complicated and there’s not good coordination and chemistry. 

4 of the tenants choosing to make New year away from the villa ,I don’t know if they showed ( especially Daniela and Loraine) their disagreement with the 50€ participation and decided to change the year off cameras . On the other hand , only yesterday Daniela and Olivia had a nice show .. confusing 🤨🤔

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Still , since moving to the villa , Ulyana doesn’t seem to enjoy her stay , she’s the least active of all of her previous appearances . Perhaps the villa relationships are too complicated and there’s not good coordination and chemistry. 

4 of the tenants choosing to make New year away from the villa ,I don’t know if they showed ( especially Daniela and Loraine) their disagreement with the 50€ participation and decided to change the year off cameras . On the other hand , only yesterday Daniela and Olivia had a nice show .. confusing 🤨🤔

ffs DD, I only said it was a nice view of her arse. 🙄

3 hours ago, van the man said:

If watching a woman can ever be boring then watching Radi bate is the ultimate bore! I have to keep looking at the clock to check the picture has frozen!! That clit stimulator obviously does its job brilliantly and Radi always cums but my God as a spectacle it rates 1 out of 10!!!

I feel your pain Van.  I do think slow clitoral stimulation can lead to the best orgasms (at least for me) ... especially when you integrate edging into the game plan (not easy for moms with not a lot of time).    But yes this can be very boring for voyeurs I'm afraid.  

Radi is very viewer aware so you would think she would understand this by now and just every once in awhile spread her legs super wide and just frig herself intensely and  put on a bit of a show for us.

Il y a 6 heures, JenniferMom a dit :

I feel your pain Van.  I do think slow clitoral stimulation can lead to the best orgasms (at least for me) ... especially when you integrate edging into the game plan (not easy for moms with not a lot of time).    But yes this can be very boring for voyeurs I'm afraid.  

Radi is very viewer aware so you would think she would understand this by now and just every once in awhile spread her legs super wide and just frig herself intensely and  put on a bit of a show for us.

absolutely agree with you two 👍!!! the "domi" and other clitoral stimulators must be a real treat for the girls, but unbearable for the show !!! sometimes more than 20 minutes of frozen images, it is ideal for zapping the most motivated voyeur !!!! chick yesterday used her fingers at the start, and it was a real attractive spectacle, but once the stimulator is in place, it's over !!! fortunately the replay allows you to move forward in time !!! therefore, to all the participants who want to stay in top cam, throw the "domi" in the trash !!!!🙄

• Like 1