US General Domestic Politics (2022) #1 Begins 01/01/22.

1 hour ago, ooopel said:

Oh what  the SantaTrump management has already done during his term!:

1-That related (a lockdown situation) and oil prices has been raised up on all countries even onto the countries who product the oil and a lockdown has begans with SantaTrump manage! So even if you going to blame someone, for more of the credibility! you should starts with SantaTrump manage or don't blame anyone.About that case, by the way, ain't leaders of GC countries and OPEC countries has been allies and so lovelies with the Trump administration?😋

You do realize that the USA 🇺🇸 was energy independent from opec.

2- If You are concept about case ( the immigrants) such as what Red Party says then you have no case? Read what i said onto my reply to (Sleepy Rideyyy). 😋🤡

Trump had the borders closed so the illegal immigrants couldn't bring diseases, drugs, or human trafficking 

3- (the jobs opportunities list) has been going Down has during even with Santa Trump manage in his last year.. So no more propaganda because that doesn't only mistakes of Biden's manage😋

When Trump was president America 🇺🇸 had the best economy, more Americans were working & inflation was down, gas was lower than when obama was president 

4- I wonder which management has signed this agreement with Taliban movement in Doha?ain't the Santa Trump management and what Biden's has done only had a commitmented (on what SantaTrump already has signed on it) and gone to apply of that agreement..🤡😋

biden left behind American citizens, and military planes, trucks, weapons for the tailban so they can continue murdering the Afghanistan 🇦🇫  peoples 

5,6,7- there are no facts just assumptions just more and more of gibberish of Santa Trump (bubble lies)🤡😋

Where in the fuck do you get your information cause everything you posted is an utter lie, either you haven't done your research or you're smoking crack 

6 hours ago, ooopel said:

Oh and me who is a puppet at (Media) ya sleepy Ridgeyy! 🤡😋And as i see ain't all media have liberal progressive agenda or that poll it's so fine to Who sellings their minds to that SantaTrump (Ya sleepy Rideyyy🤡👻😋) ! They are ready to accept even poll from a libral progressive media if they against Biden's management and the democratic party(blue party). That become a common sene  on SantaTrump sleepy supporters (bubble lies) 😋

spacer.png

Biden's economic ratings are worse than Carter's

WWW.CNN.COM

While his approval rating is down on a slew of issues, his difficulties are perhaps most...

ooopel here are some facts for you to ponder & this article is from CNN

communists news network 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

You do realize that the USA 🇺🇸 was energy independent from opec

Oh so what's  means? Oh definitely, that becomes a common on(SantaTrump sleepy supporters), they don't reads and if they do they don't understand what they reads? As i said on my reply the oil prices has been raised up Even on the countries who product the oil! so it's an global situation not only on the USA the oil prices has been high up!Doesn't matter if you have an independent energy sources or not!So it's unfair to makes blame only to Biden's management.. 🤡😋

Trump had the borders closed so the illegal immigrants couldn't bring diseases, drugs, or human trafficking

And SantaTrump  is the only president who has been could to be to solved the problem of illegal immigration or legal immigration from the southern borders(just only from southern borders ) , because those immigrants has carry diseases and drugs..and that obviously seems has written on their faces at somewhere or another! because (Saint Trump) or SantaTrump has a magic stick that solves all problems.ain't him the one who made America Great Again! What's all nonsense of this...🤡😋

When Trump was president America 🇺🇸 had the best economy, more Americans were working & inflation was down, gas was lower than when obama was president

Oh even if economy was better than now And for economy best or even being worse it's not  Back up to just the Trump's policy (with not forget the fact the all economy has gone to down at all countries) it back to Obama policy too! Because as we studied at  equation of economy ! Need maybe more a decade to see any changes on them! Oh (SantaTrump sleepy supporters) i still couldn't seen if SantaTrump is a last Super Hero to this age!🤡😋

biden left behind American citizens, and military planes, trucks, weapons for the tailban so they can continue murdering the Afghanistan 🇦🇫  peoples 

Oh! Still doesn't answer which management has signed on that agreemant? if there anything wrong then Please goes to starts to blame SantaTrump management, and then you could goes to shout about anything wrong at Biden's management, if that  management has made anything wrong...  
Never been happins a winter and summer under same sky! 🤡😋

Where in the fuck do you get your information cause everything you posted is an utter lie, either you haven't done your research or you're smoking crack!! 👻

As usual with the supporters of SantaTrump! When they have loss At their arguments!They goes to Allegations and more of phony allegations such as former President who will never back to the White House again in his life, By the way, who that wise man who had informed you about, there's a chance or there is possible to any woman to goes to smoking the crack!Uh i wish that ain't is next bubble in 2022 to that SantaTrump 😋Uh a (crack smoking ) i wish that ain't so common at SantaTrump sleepy supporters💔! They really had enough of bad things!🤡😋

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ooopel said:

Oyee! That for you (lost Ridgeyyy in Space)😋 and others SantaTrump sleepy supporters such as homework 😋because as i see ain't all media have liberal progressive agenda or that poll it's so fine to Who sellings their minds to that SantaTrump (Ya sleepy Rideyyy and others supporters of SantaTrump 🤡👻😋) !They are ready to accept even poll from a libral progressive media if they against Biden's management and the democratic party(blue party). Something for just SantaTrump political benefit's... 
Ain't you who shout all times against something like as news Media or against social media (just because they gone to shot down accounts of SantaTrump)by calls them as Corrupt Media's! And goes at same time to depends on them as (sources) even if with a part of them such as (fox news) or even such as polls then you make yourself with no case against them and with no100 credibility...
Again oh i think no need to ask about credibility! Because in (renteds minds for SantaTrump) !They don't have anything at all! just selling whatever that SantaTrump has says such as numerous Of parrots... 
And about( immigration),there are no colors with that case! when the red party says they have case against (immigration), and that means (absolute word of immigration)no make any exceptions!like as a (Wife of SantaTrump), and a big base of many others who comes from Western Europe or all Europe countries, and not for sale based on a political interests  of Red Party or even interests of own Santa Trump! 
No matter if that Legal (with papers) or illegal (with no papers) and you should says! we against (immigration) from all borders (not from the Southern Borders only or just from who has comes from Aferica or even Asia)because there are a big number of citizen from (latino assets) or from (Africain assets) or from (Asian assets) they don't all agrees with red party concept about an( legal immigration),and 
illegal immigration just only from a southern borders.(When you all shout  all long that time against the immigrants? nobody of the experts or a researchers won't will believe you🤡! Because you only means (the immigration) from the the southern borders for a reasons that seem in depth to be( racist) !and that obviously!it's effecatin of a corrupt (rightwings media)!🤡.And not related to all Americans (people ) interests,and that make of an Republic Party have no case and make even SantaTrump sleepy supporters have no credibility at this case!... 
Oh Please let me tell that story! When President Biden's calls for a demonstration and shouts in these protesters to hacked the Capitol! And deputy of president inside Capitol and (oh me i goes to says  Biden's have no responsibility as The President to protect that building for an 6 hours or more than of mess and all that victims) ! At then i wonder  who he's President and have all  Absolutely authority for protect his Country and his people from any risky situations ?at least that's what he was sworn on it within that (the Constitution) ? I wonder if he do nothing ?Then he's President  for who? For another planets or what?... 
Oh that totally a sound of sleepy SantaTrump supporters🤡,if the President Biden's was he is the President at (Jan.6) at that time? oh maybe their shout about ( riot onto a Capitol Building or in Jan. 6  riot) goes to another planets.Oh their bias in every where as depends on base who is the President
!! 🤡🤡😋

The ramblings of a fool.

4 hours ago, ooopel said:

Oh what  the SantaTrump management has already done during his term!:

1-That related (a lockdown situation) and oil prices has been raised up on all countries even onto the countries who product the oil and a lockdown has begans with SantaTrump manage! So even if you going to blame someone, for more of the credibility! you should starts with SantaTrump manage or don't blame anyone.About that case, by the way, ain't leaders of GC countries and OPEC countries has been allies and so lovelies with the Trump administration?😋

2- If You are concept about case ( the immigrants) such as what Red Party says then you have no case? Read what i said onto my reply to (Sleepy Rideyyy). 😋🤡

3- (the jobs opportunities list) has been going Down has during even with Santa Trump manage in his last year.. So no more propaganda because that doesn't only mistakes of Biden's manage😋

4- I wonder which management has signed this agreement with Taliban movement in Doha?ain't the Santa Trump management and what Biden's has done only had a commitmented (on what SantaTrump already has signed on it) and gone to apply of that agreement..🤡😋

5,6,7- there are no facts just assumptions just more and more of gibberish of Santa Trump (bubble lies)🤡😋

Facts: Joe Biden closed the Keystone Pipeline. Joe Biden has restricted drilling for oil and natural gas on Federal lands. More people have died in the U.S. from Covid in 2021 than died in 2020 even though there were no vaccines for almost all of 2020 and there were 3 vaccines available for all of 2021. Fact: It's almost impossible to reply to your comments because it's impossible to make sense of your gibberish.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Facts: Joe Biden closed the Keystone Pipeline. Joe Biden has restricted drilling for oil and natural gas on Federal lands. More people have died in the U.S. from Covid in 2021 than died in 2020 even though there were no vaccines for almost all of 2020 and there were 3 vaccines available for all of 2021. Fact: It's almost impossible to reply to your comments because it's impossible to make sense of your gibberish.

I thought ooopel foolish post was Google translate twisting her words, but actually it's ooopel twisted mind that's messed up 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Biden's economic ratings are worse than Carter's

WWW.CNN.COM

While his approval rating is down on a slew of issues, his difficulties are perhaps most...

ooopel here are some facts for you to ponder & this article is from CNN

communists news network 

Fox News the Fascist Network

10 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Yes you do you Nazi

How can a fool like you tell me anything about my country when you know nothing about the U.S. except the propaganda you consume from the biased European news media everyday? And by the way, my father fought in Europe during WWII to save your fucking country from the Nazis.