US General Domestic Politics (2022) #1 Begins 01/01/22.

7 hours ago, Freddie57 said:

Don't know why people blame Biden. It's like that in any Country you go to.  Inflation is world wide and not just happening in the USA.

We've been through inflationary periods in the past and the World still turns.

But you and people like you had no problem blaming Trump for every American Covid death while Trump was president. The reason the U.S. has the same inflation problem as the rest of the world is because the Biden Administration has embraced the same liberal progressive policies as the rest of the world. One of the biggest factors for inflation in the U.S. are the higher energy prices which are in large part caused by the Biden Administration's war on fossil fuels.   

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Freddie57 said:

Don't know why people blame Biden. It's like that in any Country you go to.  Inflation is world wide and not just happening in the USA.

We've been through inflationary periods in the past and the World still turns.

Glad you don't mind paying higher prices, and you don't even understand what causes inflation.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

In 2005 Sen. Chuck Schumer said eliminating the filibuster in the U.S. Senate would be  'doomsday for democracy.'  Such a fucking phony hypocrite.

Ridge be careful with the adjectives. A "phony hypocrite" means he's not a hypocrite. Just drop the phony. He is detestable, but be cautious with the verbage.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Sorry, it's been awhile since I've had a grammar class.  

No problem. I agree with you, about 99% of the time.  I enjoy it when you bring in facts against the left's feelings.

Keep up the good work!

• Haha 1