Leora - Home Activities (2022) #2

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

VH-TV runs the business with high risks with the law , taking advantage of “ law openings “ , RLC could do the same but they want to be perfectly legal and risk nothing . It is a subject that has been analyzed deeply with posts during the course of these 2,5 years that the apartments have been closed , let’s say that VH-TV risks a lot and RLC preferred to protect also its tenants . 

As you know so much about the Law why did RLC suddenly close ALL the Russian apartments at once? 

• Like 2

il y a 3 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

C’était Paul.

Bonsoir quand leora est sortie je pense que le coup de téléphone était loverboy pour aller prendre un café retour de leora et au phone

Ou je me suis trompé elle a été au cours au car au retour elle parlait des professeurs à Paul qui était meilleurs en Russie pour les langues

•  
  • Like 1

Paul only has an old Yamaha, decent enough but hardly great, so Leora, buy him one of these - 

WWW.THOMANN.DE

Steel-String Guitar with Pickup Inspired by the Gibson J-200, Design: Super jumbo, Top: Solid sitka spruce, Back & Sides: Solid flamed maple, 2-Piece neck: Maple with mahogany centre strip, Fretboard: Indian...

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

As you know so much about the Law why did RLC suddenly close ALL the Russian apartments at once? 

The answer has been given in the forum , I need to dig the archives and will try to post the answer . RLC plays completely with the law that the Russian government has made and no tricks , VH-TV is risking everyday with their tenants , there are people that they know but they don’t post in this topic , even if they do , who will believe them ? 😂😂 I will try and search for the posts made of what has occurred .

26 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Something to do with Putin closing all foreign owned sites. RLC are now based in Cyprus now I think. I wonder why we do not have more European sites like Greece, Cyprus, Italy.

Greed is one of the seven sins .Therefore , a normal job , a normal boyfriend , a normal life …And there comes the decision to simply leave all behind once and for all …A ( normal ) job that one of the owners doesn’t believe that will be enough to provide ( a legitimate one , just bringing a normal income for a fair and not luxury life .. ) in the long run , a normal boyfriend that just like that is left behind , obviously totally bored and unsatisfied after many years together .. And all of that for what we are saying since many years..Leora cares about no one else but herself ( and the money 😂😂 ) .

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The answer has been given in the forum , I need to dig the archives and will try to post the answer . RLC plays completely with the law that the Russian government has made and no tricks , VH-TV is risking everyday with their tenants , there are people that they know but they don’t post in this topic , even if they do , who will believe them ? 😂😂 I will try and search for the posts made of what has occurred .

You will only find pure speculation, but the way you were talking you know everything about RLC.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3