Leora - Home Activities (2022) #2

46 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Very well said SG, an honest appraisal of the situation as it appears.

We should also remember that as you quite rightly state, it’s a brave commendable think he is doing by handing Eva over, but don’t let’s forget that she by all accounts has financed the expansion of his business and regularly sends money to him, so if he doesn’t comply with her wishes the finances could dry up, which of course could also happen once he has lost his bargaining chip ( Eva ) .

And yes, like it or not, they both seem to need each other in their respective lives, and who’s to tell in time,  perhaps not in her RLC lifetime though, they may get it together again somewhere .

Stranger things have happened!

Fair points, and to be honest, would we be surprised if things like that weren't possible. But as we all know, money only goes so far and personal feelings mean a heck of a lot more. So she may indeed get what she wants, but that's because he's allowed it. And as i said that's something people can easily forget. And if it was the other way round, how willing would she be to hand Eva over? Maybe not as much.

And i agree - If they don't need each other, they have a funny way of showing it! Who does she call when she's unwell? When she needs some advice? When she wants to recount the dream she's just had????

It ain't LB, is it. 

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Fair points, and to be honest, would we be surprised if things like that weren't possible. But as we all know, money only goes so far and personal feelings mean a heck of a lot more. So she may indeed get what she wants, but that's because he's allowed it. And as i said that's something people can easily forget.

And i agree - If they don't need each other, they have a funny way of showing it! Who does she call when she's unwell? When she needs some advice? When she wants to recount the dream she's just had????

It ain't LB, is it. 

Bingo

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

Paul then needs to send the dog to Leora and then finnish with her and move on with his own life though that could be hard for him to do. Life is to short to keep farting around.

No i disagree Blue, because he could have done it ages ago. He could have walked away, yet never has. But he still doesn't take shit from her, he's the only one who doesn't. He knows when she's being awkward, being funny. The one time LB hung up on her, she went mental and called him back immediately to yell. Paul does it often enough - But she tries to forget it and leaves it for a while. But he will answer, and they pick up again. He doesn't need to....Yet does. This is what i'm saying really, we know there is this glue that holds them together, and it probably always will do despite the changes, the distance etc. So it's too easy to say move on. Because i don't think either wish to, that's the key.

• Upvote 3

56 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No i disagree Blue, because he could have done it ages ago. He could have walked away, yet never has. But he still doesn't take shit from her, he's the only one who doesn't. He knows when she's being awkward, being funny. The one time LB hung up on her, she went mental and called him back immediately to yell. Paul does it often enough - But she tries to forget it and leaves it for a while. But he will answer, and they pick up again. He doesn't need to....Yet does. This is what i'm saying really, we know there is this glue that holds them together, and it probably always will do despite the changes, the distance etc. So it's too easy to say move on. Because i don't think either wish to, that's the key.

Excellent posts Slip it's great to see this side of you and your opinion of Leora Eva and Paul and how you summed

up the whole situation as you see it 

• Like 4

It can be a good forum at times when opinions and thoughts are well analyzed , presented in written form and discussed , like today 😇

I will only say that whatever is discussed is based on phonecalls and messages  , visible with Paul , invisible with the male friend in Prague . The truth is then the facts . And the facts say ,

a ) The dog is in the talks and of what’s going to happen , the fact is that it is always by Paul . When and if arrives in Prague , the opinion expressed of giving up the dog can be commented again .

b) The feelings for Paul are always and can easily remain peaceful and the way they are presented by Leora while she talks to Paul , I don’t understand why it should be anger , boredom , in general negative . Paul is Leora’s best friend currently since she hasn’t made any real friends in Prague as it is visually proved , she has no one to trust , not any person to feel close sharing her secrets , her life , what she does . Paul knows everything , any phonecall to him is made in open public because Leora has nothing to hide , the way they talk is normal then . 

c) A guy who is 1,5 years together , well , he is judged and commented by Leora’s face expressions , the way she writes her messages and whatever in any case without any public feelings . The real feelings then are outside , she doesn’t have to show anything as the visual contact and sharing time whenever it happens , it is too strong . Whatever occurs , it is as it seems very tensed and it is nice , satisfying Leora , otherwise , it would have stopped happening since a very long time . Therefore , the fact is that from one side is Paul virtually and the male friend  physically , any reactions and the way they are happening are totally normal then . 

d) in my opinion , the most important and the fact that we should all not forget . It is all clearly happening for the money , both people seem to be so much depended on it . Leora’s life in Prague by the money , Paul’s life in Russia by the money that Leora contributes obviously . How could Paul make Leora unhappy if whatever life has there is depended on Leora’s money ? How could he make her angry or oppose her when he knows that not accepting Leora’s whatever needs and demands will automatically end the financial contribution ? For both of them , money is commanding their lives , that’s why Leora has no personal life in Prague , apart the male friend and this one very carefully  ( the money is too much risking anything losing it ) , that’s why Paul is always smiley , quiet , peaceful , without explosions . It is 90% the money that suggests the way of living of these two people , that’s the fact . 

• Like 1