Leora - Home Activities (2022) #2

We can all laugh and joke and postulate, but tbh it can't be easy sleeping alone every night. I know because I do it, but she is a young woman. Is this as good as it gets? No warm body to snuggle with? Make fun of me if you want, but her life can't be so great. And don't go on about when she is away. If someone is there to be with her god bless her. I've had my share but she needs hers.

• Upvote 4

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸👯

good Morning _ Bonjour

good evening 

This Wednesday will be amazing from dawn to dusk

with family and friends

05/01/2022        05 /January/2022

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg nic marco 6742 howard taxio miraguy Pete1960 max ste

(carefully and safely)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

We can all laugh and joke and postulate, but tbh it can't be easy sleeping alone every night. I know because I do it, but she is a young woman. Is this as good as it gets? No warm body to snuggle with? Make fun of me if you want, but her life can't be so great. And don't go on about when she is away. If someone is there to be with her god bless her. I've had my share but she needs hers.

I enjoy the loneliness. I wouldn't have it any other way.  I come and go when I want and go where I want without having to answer to anyone.  It's just me and my cat.  I have my ways of getting my needs taken care of with some girls.  :biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Paul should be showing up soon for his conjugal visit.   :biggrin:

Season 4 Episode 21 GIF by The Simpsons

I personally think there is more chance of you showing up at the apartment before Paul in the near future SC...

• Like 2