Leora - Home Activities (2022) #2

Anyway, we see that Leora and Paul are made for each other. They prefer to call each other on the phone but not see each other in live. And instead of deciding to break up, they still stay together for no one knows what reason. Leora could always decide to break up with Paul permanently to get with LB ... and yet not for a dream. Apart from those couple of times a week they see each other there is nothing else and she doesn't even want to invite him into the apartment.

Such a thing on RLC has never happened.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Anyway, we see that Leora and Paul are made for each other. They prefer to call each other on the phone but not see each other in live. And instead of deciding to break up, they still stay together for no one knows what reason. Leora could always decide to break up with Paul permanently to get with LB ... and yet not for a dream. Apart from those couple of times a week they see each other there is nothing else and she doesn't even want to invite him into the apartment.

LB and her Czech friends would be shocked at her cam life. She'll either have to expose her life or give it up to have a real relationship with LB and it absolutely wouldn't be there, it's RLC's apartment. She have to move with no income.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

And this is what i've been saying all along - Not just on rlc, where anything can happen and often does, but in life anyway. I've never seen a situation like it, where fact is indeed stranger than fiction. When you think, 2 years without any physical contact yet still talk and behave like they saw each other this morning. We know she is not letting go, but neither is he. Paul could have easily walked away, but he's still there every day, any time. And this is an important thing to mention - Handing Eva over (If this is what the deal/situation is) has to be commended as a big, brave decision. It's not just the fact that Paul has looked after her for 2 and a half years by himself, but as we know, she's been unwell and had plenty of treatment that has upset him and concerned him. So to then give her over to Leora is something that must be a difficult thing for him to do. The fact he would shows how much he thinks of Leora. Forget anyone's personal opinion of him, that in itself is a big thing to do. 

It really is like they have an open relationship in a strange sense. They were both ok for the other to date as they were apart, but she couldn't stand him being with someone else, even just casual. It ripped her apart. If she falls out with him, she gets genuinely upset - If she falls out with LB, she just gets angry. The sheer amount of times we've seen her call Paul as soon as she comes home, or wakes up etc. The amount of calls to him that outweigh the number to LB. Things she has said to him over time, little things that speak volumes, that she's never said to LB. And his more-than-a-passing resemblance is a key factor. I know a lot don't like Paul - And as i always say, i understand fully why, regarding certain 'situations' - But at the end of the day, he really is her true love, her soulmate, the love of her life. And probably always will be.

Because she's said it herself. 

• Upvote 9

il y a 15 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Et c’est ce que je dis depuis le début - pas seulement sur rlc, où tout peut arriver et le fait souvent, mais dans la vie quand même. Je n’ai jamais vu une situation comme celle-ci, où les faits sont en effet plus étranges que la fiction. Quand vous pensez, 2 ans sans aucun contact physique mais toujours parler et se comporter comme s’ils se voyaient ce matin. Nous savons qu’elle ne lâche rien, mais lui non plus. Paul aurait pu facilement s’en aller, mais il est toujours là tous les jours, à tout moment. Et c’est une décision importante à signaler - Remettre Eva (si c’est ce qu’est l’affaire / la situation) doit être l’une des décisions importantes et courageuses. Ce n’est pas seulement le fait que Paul s’est occupé d’elle pendant 2 ans et demi par lui-même, mais comme nous le savons, elle a été malade et a eu beaucoup de traitement qui l’a bouleversé et l’a inquiété. Donc, la livraison ensuite à Leora est quelque chose qui doit être une choisie difficile à faire pour lui. Le fait qu’il le fasse montre à quel point il pense à Leora. Oubliez l’opinion personnelle de son sujet, c’est en soi une grande choisi à faire.

C’est vraiment comme s’ils avaient une relation ouverte dans un sens étrange. Ils étaient tous les deux ok pour l’autre à ce jour car ils étaient séparés, mais elle ne pouvait pas supporter qu’il soit avec quelqu’un d’autre, même juste occasionnel. Le nombre de fois où nous l’avons vue appeler Paul dès qu’elle rentre à la maison, ou se réveille, etc. Des choses qu’elle lui a dites au fil du temps, des petites choses qui en disent long, qu’elle n’a jamais dit à LB. Je sais que beaucoup n’aiment pas Paul - Et comme je le dis toujours, je comprends parfaitement pourquoi en ce qui concerne certaines « situations » - Mais en fin de compte, il est vraiment son véritable amour, l’amour de sa vie. Et le sera probablement toujours.

Parce qu’elle l’a dit elle-même.

Bonjour Guyquad

Merci très bon CV

• Thanks 3

18 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

And this is what i've been saying all along - Not just on rlc, where anything can happen and often does, but in life anyway. I've never seen a situation like it, where fact is indeed stranger than fiction. When you think, 2 years without any physical contact yet still talk and behave like they saw each other this morning. We know she is not letting go, but neither is he. Paul could have easily walked away, but he's still there every day, any time. And this is an important thing to mention - Handing Eva over (If this is what the deal/situation is) has to be commended as a big, brave decision. It's not just the fact that Paul has looked after her for 2 and a half years by himself, but as we know, she's been unwell and had plenty of treatment that has upset him and concerned him. So to then give her over to Leora is something that must be a difficult thing for him to do. The fact he would shows how much he thinks of Leora. Forget anyone's personal opinion of him, that in itself is a big thing to do. 

It really is like they have an open relationship in a strange sense. They were both ok for the other to date as they were apart, but she couldn't stand him being with someone else, even just casual. It ripped her apart. If she falls out with him, she gets genuinely upset - If she falls out with LB, she just gets angry. The sheer amount of times we've seen her call Paul as soon as she comes home, or wakes up etc. The amount of calls to him that outweigh the number to LB. Things she has said to him over time, little things that speak volumes, that she's never said to LB. And his more-than-a-passing resemblance is a key factor. I know a lot don't like Paul - And as i always say, i understand fully why, regarding certain 'situations' - But at the end of the day, he really is her true love, her soulmate, the love of her life. And probably always will be.

Very well said SG, an honest appraisal of the situation as it appears.

We should also remember that as you quite rightly state, it’s a brave commendable think he is doing by handing Eva over, but don’t let’s forget that she by all accounts has financed the expansion of his business and regularly sends money to him, so if he doesn’t comply with her wishes the finances could dry up, which of course could also happen once he has lost his bargaining chip ( Eva ) .

And yes, like it or not, they both seem to need each other in their respective lives, and who’s to tell in time,  perhaps not in her RLC lifetime though, they may get it together again somewhere .

Stranger things have happened!

• Upvote 5

25 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Paul then needs to send the dog to Leora and then finnish with her and move on with his own life though that could be hard for him to do. Life is to short to keep farting around.

Nothing in life ever remains the same.

Her time is running out in keeping up this present situation going.

• Like 1