Leora - Home Activities (2022) #2

3 hours ago, jugghead said:

We can all laugh and joke and postulate, but tbh it can't be easy sleeping alone every night. I know because I do it, but she is a young woman. Is this as good as it gets? No warm body to snuggle with? Make fun of me if you want, but her life can't be so great. And don't go on about when she is away. If someone is there to be with her god bless her. I've had my share but she needs hers.

Unfortunately, it is her choice to be alone in the apartment. If she doesn't invite anyone but the same and select few (Denis, Malia and Paul) we can't help it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, scutus said:

There he goes again. ONCE more including WE, in his personal opinion. 

I wonder how really "NORMAL" your life would be viewed as. If, the same portion of, YOUR life was projected to the world via cameras, as Leora's is.  

Evidently GREED is a major concern of yours. With your repetitive posts concerning money.  🤣  🤣🤣😏

And when was that. Now please consider the number of borders, one must cross to get from Prague, to Krasnoyarsk. The current situations with the virus, and international tensions. Now kindly explain how " EASY" it is to make that trip. Step by step !!! With you doing it in her shoes ! So that we all can understand how simple it is !!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One rule for supposed negative posters and another for the slug and his cronies I see !

And the difference between your " WE " and @ddhm "WE " that you found it necessary to chastise him on is what exactly?

I'm sure " WE " would all like to know! Just for clarity, and to prevent us becoming victims to your condescending schoolmaster wrath in the future, thereby ensuring forum harmony. 🤔

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

Hi Jimbo I don't think Scutus response was not aimed at me but ddhm or Ragnar. :huh:

I know it wasn't aimed at you Blue, I used the one he originally sent to you to demonstrate the double standards, hypocrisy and pettiness he employs when trying to belittle someone he doesn't agree with or dislikes.

He picked up on the word "WE" that @ddhm had used in his post, a trivial matter not worth mentioning, and yet as demonstrated in the item he posted to you in Home Activities 98 he himself used " WE" when expressing his personal opinion to you.

So I have been petty like himself by bringing it to his attention, not that it will make any difference.

Now do you understand my point?🙄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1