B4 - General Topic 2022 # 5 (January)

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Nina & Kira are married they are 100% Lesbian.  Piper & Taylor were but i don't know if they're still together or have went their own ways and Nelly & Martina were just a fart in the wind relationship. It was something that was not meant to last.

Seems that Piper & Taylor are history , Piper is bisexual as we have seen . Whatever N&M was , this was perhaps the best lesbian sex that has occurred on RLC cameras . I just can’t “ buy “ ( still ) Radislava as pure lesbian .. she might be but unless proven , I am doubting Thomas 😆

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I have been wondering lately if it is that so difficult or a big issue for RLC to bring new girls to replace Nana & the twins. 🤔🤯

Nana has been on RLC for almost 7 months and the twins for almost 6 months and I am not a fan of either the twins or Nana and I guess there are people out there feel the same.

I think RLC should focus on apartments in Prague to be the new "Russian apartments" or invest in Ukraine since most of the girls are from there anyway. Barcelona should be a small amount of GOV. Only the Villa and maybe B2. But I don't know the logistics of doing that. 

4 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I have been wondering lately if it is that so difficult or a big issue for RLC to bring new girls to replace Nana & the twins. 🤔🤯

Nana has been on RLC for almost 7 months and the twins for almost 6 months and I am not a fan of either the twins or Nana and I guess there are people out there feel the same.

Most boring tenants but somehow still with RLC .. not possible finding ( easily ) girls we can guess .. 

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Nina & Kira are married they are 100% Lesbian.  Piper & Taylor were but i don't know if they're still together or have went their own ways and Nelly & Martina were just a fart in the wind relationship. It was something that was not meant to last.

I don't remember who Piper and Taylor are but two girls that last year staid at Masha while she was traveling, a Russian and Italian female couple, are still together. 

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

To me, she is 100% lesbian, no doubt about that !  She shows NO interest in guys,  but demonstrates a lot of affection with the girls touching/ caressing them very sensually

Radi, if you are listening or reading our comments, I'm a lesbian too have been all my life and would love a full body caress from you. 🙂 

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

That's a hard question to answer. My guess is that Radi has few real friends. She looks like a girl that is hard to have friends and the ones she have she doesn't want to bring in front of the cam. She only brought two male friends as far as I saw. 

There you have it , she brought friends , therefore with her living in Barcelona , there should be also female friends .. I mean , we know she was trying for a loooooong time to enter RLC , imagine how she could tease girls to at least appear on cameras .. in any case , sometimes I can’t even think when it was the last time that Radi might have felt love being in a relationship , she’s already more than a year single .. 

6 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I think Radislava is a lesbian but it seems that she doesn't want to do anything real with a girl on cams. 

Lots of mystery it is then 😎

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think RLC should focus on apartments in Prague to be the new "Russian apartments" or invest in Ukraine since most of the girls are from there anyway. Barcelona should be a small amount of GOV. Only the Villa and maybe B2. But I don't know the logistics of doing that. 

I agree with you that RLC need to focus on opening apartments in Prague or Rome which is more affordable than Barcelona.

Speaking of Ukraine, I believe that the laws concerning the business of RLC are similar to the laws in Russie so RLC can't open apartments in Ukraine. Otherwise, they would have done it long time ago for girls like Holly, Megan, Tweety and I think Amy and Ariana too.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't remember who Piper and Taylor are but two girls that last year staid at Masha while she was traveling, a Russian and Italian female couple, are still together. 

These are the ones but some social media that I checked recently didn’t show any relationship anymore , maybe I got the wrong platform watching 🤔

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Most boring tenants but somehow still with RLC .. not possible finding ( easily ) girls we can guess .. 

Yes, they are boring especially the twins who have been on RLC number of times in the past.  Speaking of Nana, she is a friend of Pam so I assume that Pam brought her to RLC which I didn't know before.

17 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Taylor kicked the shit out of Piper the last time they were at B4 and that's the last time I can remember them being together. 🙂 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1