B4 - General Topic 2022 # 5 (January)

8 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Noldus, you, who are the living encyclopedia of RLC, did this new stallion ever come to RLC? I always wonder, how do these girls have sex with a "stranger" without a condom, unless someone, checks for them first

collection-blind-man-cartoon-16.jpg

il y a 28 minutes, Sergio a dit :

Noldus, you, who are the living encyclopedia of RLC, did this new stallion ever come to RLC? I always wonder, how do these girls have sex with a "stranger" without a condom, unless someone, checks for them first

I remember another antifa dog who came to fuck I don't know which slut, but a huge lifetime tattoo on her belly like that big pile of shit, I don't remember it !!! 🤮

2 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

I remember another antifa dog who came to fuck I don't know which slut, but a huge lifetime tattoo on her belly like that big pile of shit, I don't remember it !!! 🤮

What makes me mad about the guy is that he is Russian and his tattoo is the English acronym. He's just a poser. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

What makes me mad about the guy is that he is Russian and his tattoo is the English acronym. He's just a poser. 

I've said before... while I do enjoy watching her, Ulyana has such bad taste in men, she could walk into a bar and pick the worst of the lot to take her home to fuck. Not only that, but she is also the nastiest woman on this site hands down. Not even a competition. Recall the guy she lived with in Russia. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think Radi really likes women. She may not be lesbian but she's enjoying caressing Nana and look how Nana doesn't even care. Of course that Radi is doing for the show, but she's enjoying every minute.

Radi  definitely likes girls, and she has a real talent for making women feel relaxed. A perfect example would be last night with Loraine, and now doing the same with Nana.

• Like 2

il y a 33 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

I think Radi really likes women. She may not be lesbian but she's enjoying caressing Nana and look how Nana doesn't even care. Of course that Radi is doing for the show, but she's enjoying every minute.

pair her up with someone like martina then we will see if she hang or not

20 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Radi  definitely likes girls, and she has a real talent for making women feel relaxed. A perfect example would be last night with Loraine, and now doing the same with Nana.

To me, she is 100% lesbian, no doubt about that !  She shows NO interest in guys,  but demonstrates a lot of affection with the girls touching/ caressing them very sensually

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

To me, she is 100% lesbian, no doubt about that !  She shows NO interest in guys,  but demonstrates a lot of affection with the girls touching/ caressing them very sensually

I don't watch cocks and hairy asses. Radi makes sure her massage shows are in full lighting and the girls legs are spread open. Radi is my hero!!

• Upvote 3