B4 - General Topic 2022 # 5 (January)

So , the initial thoughts haven’t been so wrong .. I have  always been against selfish guys either as boyfriends or sex partners , even that now they are both sober , Ulyana’s guy proves that he just wants his pleasure .There’s a sex expert here , a woman that knows  how to fuck and be fucked and she can’t get the right satisfaction , of course she gets sex as she seems to have missed it , but unless this proves to be a sex thing and that’s it , I can’t see anything serious also for sweet Ulyana with this guy . 

As always , I hope there won’t be any people coming up here and speak about abuse because the guy slaps Ulyana and such things 😂😂

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

That comment could open a can of worms for you DD...🙄

I am famous for such challenges here 😂 I can talk endlessly about it , but let’s say that the best thing to do is whatever for everyone best thing to do is . It’s always two ( or more people ) involved during sex so it can never go wrong  of what needs to be done . 

• Sad 2

il y a 33 minutes, ddhm a dit :

So, the initial thoughts haven't been so wrong .. I have always been against selfish guys either as boyfriends or sex partners, even that now they are both sober, Ulyana's guy proves that he just wants his pleasure. , a woman that knows how to fuck and be fucked and she can't get the right satisfaction, of course she gets sex as she seems to have missed it, but unless this proves to be a sex thing and that's it, I can ' t see anything serious also for sweet Ulyana with this guy. 

As always, I hope there won't be any people coming up here and speak about abuse because the guy slaps Ulyana and such things 😂 😂

According to @HappyChappiewe shouldn't expect a man to pleasure a woman and that he did a good job 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's not quite as easy as a lateral flow for Covid...😏

you should try getting one round here...

Can get a Cat Scan easier than a Lat Flow..

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

WWW.DHA.GOV.AE

How long is the isolation period for Coronavirus? A person who is newly infected with Coronavirus will remain in an isolation facility for a period...

How long is the isolation period for Coronavirus?

A person who is newly infected with Coronavirus will remain in an isolation facility for a period not exceeding 10 days if the patient does not have any symptoms or has mild symptoms only.

^^^^  So Tweety may still be in Dubai in the luxury hotel, and if so, she probably never traveled to the Maldives.