Leora - Home Activities (2022) #4

Brokk!

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

She will take no notice of any type of message unless it is praising her. Why would she or  should she ? She doesn't give a ratshit what people think, she will still have her groupies blowing smoke up her arse telling her how wonderful she is.

She is now that arrogant and conceited she honestly believes she is special, and to some people she still is, whilst to others she was, but that aura of old is starting to look slightly duller and more tarnished than it used to be !

IMO you are a bit harsh on her.   

On the flip side, when you have 100,000s of people tuning in to see her and salivating ONLY because she gets nekkid and bates (not even a bang),...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

What a lucky woman your wife is Gregg !!😁

What do you mean  if you  had bent down in the shower in some of her Majesties abodes I would have had the unfortunate pleasure of been in  I would give you Almighty fuck up the arse and scream leora I love you  😷

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

What do you mean  if you  had bent down in the shower in some of her Majesties abodes I would have had the unfortunate pleasure of been in  I would give you Almighty fuck up the arse and scream leora I love you  😷

PS that was Chris not me xxxxxxxxxxxx

25 minutes ago, Howard said:

IMO you are a bit harsh on her.   

On the flip side, when you have 100,000s of people tuning in to see her and salivating ONLY because she gets nekkid and bates (not even a bang),...

Really !  As a matter of interest, from what source did you obtain the  100,000s of people from ?

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Really !  As a matter of interest, from what source did you obtain the  100,000s of people from ?

Keep your panties on, Jimbo. It's a figurative number.  But now that you're questioning it, let's do some math.

-  7.8 billion people on earth.
-  3.85 billion are adult males BUT, let's use half that number - 2 billion for this exercise.

If 0.005% of these 2 billion horndogs tuned in to RLC, you have 100,000 Jimbo's salivating and choking the chicken to Leora.

I have no clue what the RLC paying membership is. But 100,000 (maybe more) is feasible. RLC is 10+ years old.  You're in London, I'm 7,000 miles away in Los Angeles. Don't underestimate how far the internet reaches.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, patou said:

On peut traduire la voix russe sur Google traduction voix approximativement en l’enregistrement

Possible, but not well considering how quickly an average person speaks in their native language.  If you don't understand English well, you might understand every 4th word I say.  And then there is context on how it is being said.

Unless the person 'translating' speaks/understands Russian fluently, I put little weight to what is being said in this forum as fact.  Just watch the eye candy and clean up after yourself when you're through. 😀

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Howard said:

Keep your panties on, Jimbo. It's a figurative number.  But now that you're questioning it, let's do some math.

-  7.8 billion people on earth.
-  3.85 billion are adult males BUT, let's use half that number - 2 billion for this exercise.

If 0.005% of these 2 billion horndogs tuned in to RLC, you have 100,000 Jimbo's salivating and choking the chicken to Leora.

I have no clue what the RLC paying membership is. But 100,000 (maybe more) is feasible. RLC is 10+ years old.  You're in London, I'm 7,000 miles away in Los Angeles. Don't underestimate how far the internet reaches.

I don't underestimate anything or anyone in life Howard, but I think you could be wrong with your calculations although I am certainly not interested in researching it, but someone on the forum will produce the latest membership numbers I'm sure. I think I read recently on here that membership numbers were haemorrhaging at quite an alarming rate, myself being one of them.  

I won't ask you to prove it as you once demanded of me many years ago, I accept it's your opinion and respect it as such.

My original post that you responded to was no more than a personal observation, but I believe reasonably founded.