Leora - Home Activities (2022) #4

Brokk!

41 minutes ago, Howard said:

Keep your panties on, Jimbo. It's a figurative number.  But now that you're questioning it, let's do some math.

-  7.8 billion people on earth.
-  3.85 billion are adult males BUT, let's use half that number - 2 billion for this exercise.

If 0.005% of these 2 billion horndogs tuned in to RLC, you have 100,000 Jimbo's salivating and choking the chicken to Leora.

I have no clue what the RLC paying membership is. But 100,000 (maybe more) is feasible. RLC is 10+ years old.  You're in London, I'm 7,000 miles away in Los Angeles. Don't underestimate how far the internet reaches.

There, that's all you needed to write.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I don't underestimate anything or anyone in life Howard, but I think you could be wrong with your calculations although I am certainly not interested in researching it, but someone on the forum will produce the latest membership numbers I'm sure. I think I read recently on here that membership numbers were haemorrhaging at quite an alarming rate, myself being one of them.  

I won't ask you to prove it as you once demanded of me many years ago, I accept it's your opinion and respect it as such.

My original post that you responded to was no more than a personal observation, but I believe reasonably founded.

Jimbo,

I have NO CLUE what the membership numbers are, although as an entrepreneur, the business model intrigues me.

RLC could be bleeding - nobody here knows. Someone could say they have inside knowledge, and I'd take that knowledge, add some mayo and deli meat, and you have a bologna sandwich.

It doesn't take a genius to realize they run in the black (as does VHTV).  To sustain their business model, they need to reinvent themselves.  VH does that well. They take down-and-out kids, put a roof over their heads, and let them be the lost souls that most of them are (no direction, no ambition in life).

RLC is a bit more 'mature'.  They masquerade their adult site with some people who, to a greater extent, have lives (or extra curricular activities) outside the apartment.  RLC is the business-class of an airplane while VH is coach (and sometimes the exhaust that comes from the jet engine).

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

good conversation with friends 

It’s all off topic as some people would say because no post is referred to Leora 😂😂😂😂😂