B4 - General Topic 2022 # 6 (January)

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

Wow, this could get juicy. Loraine and Anthony have been together for some time. Maybe he's, her brother. 

I also wanted to say this , today I am delayed with  my posts 🙈😁 ,  very possible ..New faces are always nice in any case 😇

14 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Wow, this could get juicy. Loraine and Anthony have been together for some time. Maybe he's, her brother. 

Loraine talks to Anthony almost every day she probably brought him for daniela just like fior invited Daniel to tease with the girls 🤷‍♂️

Just now, wooders78 said:

radi must have a radar for when a guy will visit, she disappears

Yes , this becomes more and more a pattern , very good observation and we have mentioned it again.

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

Loraine talks to Anthony almost every day she probably brought him for daniela just like fior invited Daniel to tease with the girls 🤷‍♂️

Why not Holly ? Or most probably , just a visitor , it doesn’t have to be all the time sex.

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Why not Holly ? Or most probably , just a visitor , it doesn’t have to be all the time sex.

look who is talking about not sex if this was olivia&ulyana or daniela you wouldn't have said that because it's Loraine we all know better to think that😂

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Maybe not sex today, but to know the girls. Or Loraine would bring a guy late at night just to have a chat wile drinking wine? Even calling the girls to meet him.