B4 - General Topic 2022 # 6 (January)

Rich man pays a cute girl to go skiing with him instead of sitting in front of cameras at a barcelona apt. Geez sure is a hard choice "shrugs". I think we might see her again and as for Radi wanting top cam all the time, is that not the point of being there? To make $$$$$$? There is more chance of hell freezing over than this ever being a "realistic" girls on vacation setting.

• Upvote 2

I will say that Radi's clothes are such that she would easily fit in among the girls who find their way onto yachts tied up along Quai Suffren in St. Tropez.   And she is the only one of the RLC girls I can say that about.

Truthfully to me, Holly is no different than Loraine, Nana and so many others, Lately she has done nothing including most of her last stay. She is sucking money from us likely because she has no job in Barcelona and needs money. She could go and I would not be upset. I know many on here think she is great potential given her past, but I am of the opinion she has outstayed her usefulness.. Just my opinion. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Truthfully to me, Holly is no different than Loraine, Nana and so many others, Lately she has done nothing including most of her last stay. She is sucking money from us likely because she has no job in Barcelona and needs money. She could go and I would not be upset. I know many on here think she is great potential given her past, but I am of the opinion she has outstayed her usefulness.. Just my opinion. 

She had a good first week or so, then when Tweety came it fun see the two together, but just that. At one point Holly began to get boring. Lets see if she "comes back".

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

And I'm afraid that since Radi has already aimed Holly we will also have to expect with their shows together...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I think you can say that about most of the girls who return for a 2nd, 3rd stay. They do stuff that makes them stand out on their 1st stays then they return to great expectations and disappoint people who may have wanted to see more. 🙂 

• Like 1

I need to be educated.  If Radi lying on Holly's bed with Holly is top cam, do they split the bonus money that comes from top cam, or is it all Holly's because it is 'her' cam?

Piedpiper, I think Holly is popular because she is seen as the girl-next-door type, and not the girl taking off her clothes as she struts up and down a stage.  Plus, she doesn't have copniks as boyfriends.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, moules said:

I need to be educated.  If Radi lying on Holly's bed with Holly is top cam, do they split the bonus money that comes from top cam, or is it all Holly's because it is 'her' cam?

Piedpiper, I think Holly is popular because she is seen as the girl-next-door type, and not the girl taking off her clothes as she struts up and down a stage.  Plus, she doesn't have copniks as boyfriends.

That's what I always ask my self. Do RLC a have a 24/7 employee that keeps notes of who and how long the girls are in top cam? If Cleaning Lady gets top cam does she receive a bonus?

• Haha 5