B4 - General Topic 2022 # 6 (January)

1 hour ago, Jonnoh30 said:

She is really beautiful though so when the 0.00001% chance of her showing passion or interest happens it will be worth it.

Whatever passion she may show we have already seen many times. She can't add anymore to the site. Can and has only brought the site down. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, yadevol said:

Anyone else notice that Ulyana has made her bed for two? Is Svinod perhaps coming?

I personally hope not, only because I'm not into watching nude guys, and since her sex marathon with that guy, she's showing she's not really into it anymore

I so want to believe Lorraine is authentic but sadly I can't. She is undoubtedly a stunningly beautiful woman but she is manipulative and fake. Watching her bate was interesting in so far as she rarely does such a thing but I'm not sure I can believe she was turned on or orgasmed. Her pussy remained drier than the Sahara desert after a year without rain!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, van the man said:

I so want to believe Lorraine is authentic but sadly I can't. She is undoubtedly a stunningly beautiful woman but she is manipulative and fake. Watching her bate was interesting in so far as she rarely does such a thing but I'm not sure I can believe she was turned on or orgasmed. Her pussy remained drier than the Sahara desert after a year without rain!!!! 

Big difference from Karol that some times you can even see her pussy shining.

• Upvote 1