B4 - General Topic 2022 # 6 (January)

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

look who is talking about not sex if this was olivia&ulyana or daniela you wouldn't have said that because it's Loraine we all know better to think that😂

Some things are obvious if it is more , whoever visited Daniela and Buffy and Ulyana , it was clear that was already more ..Nothing indicates the same for this guy but hey , of course I would love seeing anything , who wouldn’t ? 🤣😁😉 The thing is , with who anyone would want to see this guy ? I guess the preferences are for sure Holly but then , Daniela or Loraine ? 🤔😎😊😈

• Sad 1

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

Loraine leaned in close to him while in the kitchen and he tried to kiss her but only got her cheek. But looking at her bed it doesn't look like a bed where you would invite a man for the first time. 

I am not watching currently so i can’t have a personal opinion , but this is really intriguing 😱 if it happens. 

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Loraine leaned in close to him while in the kitchen and he tried to kiss her but only got her cheek. But looking at her bed it doesn't look like a bed where you would invite a man for the first time. 

Just now?