Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #3

Noldus

What will happen ?

1. She continues to prepare for her classes tomorrow.

2. Alberto makes something to eat while she takes a shower.

3. They eat.

4. They go out with the dogs.

5. Watching TV, checking Wapp...

etc ...🤣

59 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

sure we don't have a cam of the parking lot, RLC is not there yet ::) but knowing the relation between Martina and Nelly, they surely not only shake hands....

To help everybody to understand what could have happen:

• Put yourself in Martina shoes or Nelly shoes (your choice...)
  • Add a couple of glass of alcohol to your body and maybe some other stuff (your choice...)
  • The other person reminds you of intense passionate sexual  experiences and very intimate communication of your soul and mutual respect
  • It has been a long time since you say that persons and you know that you have inside you that flame....
  • You are not afraid to make love to that person anywhere because you show that you have done it in the past directly in the apartment even when Alberto was there (still love you Alberto)
  • And finally you have the chance to meet that person
  • You are free to do what ever you want, nobody is there to tell you what to do 

So EVERYBODY, tell me what could happen with a probability of 95%, and there no bad answer here (everyone can have their beliefs as long as they don't want to kill another human being)

The 2 extremes:

Extreme #1: fuck right away !

Extrême #2: run and go to the nearest church and pray for your soul.

Have fun everybody, there only one life to live ! Love you all !

Hi Girlsfun2:  You are unstoppable.  Please dream for yourself.  Please do not dream for Martina, Alberto, Taco, Blackie and the fish.  They will live their lives as they want, not as you want.

24 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Hi Girlsfun2:  You are unstoppable.  Please dream for yourself.  Please do not dream for Martina, Alberto, Taco, Blackie and the fish.  They will live their lives as they want, not as you want.

Dreaming's good. It's all for fun anyway. I especially like the part about Blackie checking to see if the floor was still flat.. She's probably right about that one... lol

Whatever happened or not , it is a pity that both Martina and Nelly keep on “ dreaming “ “ doing “ “ interacting “ with more than friendly encounters .It is a pity and disrespectful to both their men , both of the girls towards Bogdan and for Alberto showing that he doesn’t care or like a puppy accepting Martina’s actions with Nelly when he clearly has shown that he isn’t in favor . 

Personally , I don’t justify at all this relationship , Nelly is in chaos and has lost control of whatever she has been doing , a woman that has no purpose , I don’t know what has made her change from the girl we got to know in Russia to this disastrous personality we have been seeing ( better saying “ we were seeing “ ) while in B4. Both men accepting their women’s actions , for me they are like puppies , obeying in all of their demands and without the power to manage and impose in this completely false relationship . It has created chaos in Martina’s life and so many problems to Nelly’s relationship with people . For whoever approves this , either because it is love or sex or I don’t know what else , I am sorry , but if all couples in the world when one of the two fall due to nice sex ( which is definitely cheating , what more can we discuss about it ) , what’s the meaning that they both keep on with their guys since a major fact ( sex ) - despite enjoying it with their guys too - is presented  like  the biggest excuse of this colossal mistake . 

In my opinion , the actions of the girls and the no actions of the guys , shows exactly deeper relationship problems that in a way they are hidden or camouflaged let’s say with the “ good “ things that they exist ( for example Martina and Alberto they share all talks , Bogdan and Nelly are married and this is I think what keeps them still together ) . For anyone here in the forum , having so easily accepted and “ swallowed “ this relationship and many times praising it , I really have no words .Is this the world we are living ? A married couple not respecting their marriage and a simple relationship that they guy is allowing to his girlfriend to have sex with a lover in his own shared bedroom with his girlfriend especially being at home locked in the LR and playing video games ? I am sorry but even me that I believe I am really open minded in many things , I find it completely “ off normal civilization rules “ . Except if the majority here that praise and support this relationship would  also accept it if it was happening  to them , if anyone here wouldn’t mind this happening in his own marriage or relationship , then I am without words for it .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Whatever happened or not , it is a pity that both Martina and Nelly keep on “ dreaming “ “ doing “ “ interacting “ with more than friendly encounters .It is a pity and disrespectful to both their men , both of the girls towards Bogdan and for Alberto showing that he doesn’t care or like a puppy accepting Martina’s actions with Nelly when he clearly has shown that he isn’t in favor . 

Personally , I don’t justify at all this relationship , Nelly is in chaos and has lost control of whatever she has been doing , a woman that has no purpose , I don’t know what has made her change from the girl we got to know in Russia to this disastrous personality we have been seeing ( better saying “ we were seeing “ ) while in B4. Both men accepting their women’s actions , for me they are like puppies , obeying in all of their demands and without the power to manage and impose in this completely false relationship . It has created chaos in Martina’s life and so many problems to Nelly’s relationship with people . For whoever approves this , either because it is love or sex or I don’t know what else , I am sorry , but if all couples in the world when one of the two fall due to nice sex ( which is definitely cheating , what more can we discuss about it ) , what’s the meaning that they both keep on with their guys since a major fact ( sex ) - despite enjoying it with their guys too - is presented  like  the biggest excuse of this colossal mistake . 

In my opinion , the actions of the girls and the no actions of the guys , shows exactly deeper relationship problems that in a way they are hidden or camouflaged let’s say with the “ good “ things that they exist ( for example Martina and Alberto they share all talks , Bogdan and Nelly are married and this is I think what keeps them still together ) . For anyone here in the forum , having so easily accepted and “ swallowed “ this relationship and many times praising it , I really have no words .Is this the world we are living ? A married couple bit respecting their marriage and a simple relationship that they guy is allowing to his girlfriend to have sex with a lover in his own shared bedroom especially being at home locked in the LR and playing video games ? I am sorry but even me that I believe I am really open minded in many things , I find it completely “ off normal civilization rules “ . Except of the majority here that praise and support this relationship would  also accept in if it was happening  to them , if anyone here wouldn’t mind this happening in his own marriage or relationship , then I am without words for it .

DDHM - You are missing one important factor here.  This is a sex site and they are not only trying to live a normal world they must also be entertainers.  Every action that they make is under the scrutiny of everyone watching the RCL site.  They have to make things interesting for us or RCL will not continue their contract and for whatever benefits they get will be gone.  The fact that Alberto was playing video games in the living room and Martina was fucking another women in the other room (only happened once) has created so much forum chatter, has made them one of the most popular couples in RLC.  That is the missing part of your understanding.  It has to be this way.  There are many couples in the world that have these affairs behind each others backs.  Martina and Alberto happen to openly talk about this affair.  They still love and respect each other.  They still carry on the rest of their lives as they wish.  Alberto accepts that Martina has outside friends who she parties with.  Alberto may have the same situation when he is off biking.  But they still fuck together and seem to enjoy this fucking.  Martina is getting an education that will take her out of RCL evetually.  Martina knows that Alberto is helping her achieve this education.  They know that together they are better or this relationship would have dissolved a long time ago.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

DDHM - You are missing one important factor here.  This is a sex site and they are not only trying to live a normal world they must also be entertainers.  Every action that they make is under the scrutiny of everyone watching the RCL site.  They have to make things interesting for us or RCL will not continue their contract and for whatever benefits they get will be gone.  The fact that Alberto was playing video games in the living room and Martina was fucking another women in the other room (only happened once) has created so much forum chatter, has made them one of the most popular couples in RLC.  That is the missing part of your understanding.  It has to be this way.  There are many couples in the world that have these affairs behind each others backs.  Martina and Alberto happen to openly talk about this affair.  They still love and respect each other.  They still carry on the rest of their lives as they wish.  Alberto accepts that Martina has outside friends who she parties with.  Alberto may have the same situation when he is off biking.  But they still fuck together and seem to enjoy this fucking.  Martina is getting an education that will take her out of RCL evetually.  Martina knows that Alberto is helping her achieve this education.  They know that together they are better or this relationship would have dissolved a long time ago.

I don't think either Martina or Nelly were in any danger of having their contracts terminated by RLC before their torrid affair...

Alright... did I miss something, or am I seeing a small, black tattoo on the underside of Martina's right wrist??  Could it be another temporary one?  Can anyone confirm?  🤔  Noticed it while she was showering a few minutes ago.

5 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Alright... did I miss something, or am I seeing a small, black tattoo on the underside of Martina's right wrist??  Could it be another temporary one?  Can anyone confirm?  🤔  Noticed it while she was showering a few minutes ago.

I hope not...

7 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Yes...It says 'Nelly was here''...😏

• Haha 8