Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #3

17 minutes ago, ffb55333 said:

I used to think you knew something now I know you just make shit up.

hum, when you do sexual encounter you get undres for the part you need to do the stuff.... 💖

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

hum, when you do sexual encounter you get undres for the part you need to do the stuff.... 💖

Tell me Girlsfun2, if were so drunk and drugged that you were incoherent would you still enjoy getting fucked?  Maybe you would be fucked without your approval.  In a parking lot?  How romantic. NOT!  Do you really think Martina enjoyed her fuck or was it possible that she was seduced and raped by Nelly.  I feel very strongly that this was the case.  Martina did not stay around for a second round of what you might call passionate love.  She barely made it home in a taxi according to the translator. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Tell me Girlsfun2, if were so drunk and drugged that you were incoherent would you still enjoy getting fucked?  Maybe you would be fucked without your approval.  In a parking lot?  How romantic. NOT!  Do you really think Martina enjoyed her fuck or was it possible that she was seduced and raped by Nelly.  I feel very strongly that this was the case.  Martina did not stay around for a second round of what you might call passionate love.  She barely made it home in a taxi according to the translator. 

Now you’re saying Nelly raped Martina?  

And I get accused of psychoanalysis and crazy speculations??? 

Nelly and Martina are hot for each other.  This is undeniable.  Martina is trying to be restrained.  But she can’t help it, especially under the influence of alcohol.

She regrets what she did apparently.  

We don’t know much more than this.  

This must be a new record for crazy speculations without even 10 seconds of video evidence.  This is not directed at Deepdave who I respect but is a comment on all these posts over the last 48 hours.  

My only issue with Deepdave and others (and I say this with utmost respect) is that Yelt and Girlsfun and others (me?) get accused of projecting our fantasies on Martina and Alberto … which perhaps is true who knows.  But it goes both ways.  Deepdave believes this is a normal couple and everything is cool.  He may be right but this is him projecting as well.  We simply don’t know.  

This last meet with Nelly and Martina happened off cam apparently in a parking lot.  That’s all we really know.  I keep hearing we should trust our translators … OK … if I am not mistaken I saw a post by Noldus and the great and almighty EMNV when asked if Nelly and Martina fucked in a parking lot and they both said “yes”.  

So to my friend Deepdave … if everything is normal here … how does one half of a normal couple fuck in a parking lot behind the back of her significant other?

Sorry for the emotional post.  

• Like 1

I can't  find anything that contradicts what Martina told Alberto about not fucking Nelly that night in the parking lot. Just speculation. She could have done it. But I didn't see anyone translate that. I could of missed it because there is quit a bit of speculation in this. 

I think we just don't know enough facts about the process to get the full picture. We have translations of what Martina said and that's all. Neither of us was there, knows why they met, how much alcohol or other drugs were involved, etc.. Therefore there is a lot of space for the speculation that we could read from both sides. They range from a romantic, passionate meeting followed by sex up to a possible rape. Think the truth will be somewhere in between but we will never know because we have too little clear evidence. Of course, one can draw conclusions from what happened between the two  last year, but only guesses and speculations remain. Maybe it makes more sense to focus more on what we really see ...🤔

• Upvote 2

I have read in several posts that Martina could have been cheated on and raped and I want to clarify that none of this happened, the blame for what happened can be divided 50/50 and I think it can't be said that they "fucked" because according to Martina they didn't even undress and it was just kissing and touching over their clothes.
As I said in my last comment if alcohol, in large quantities, had not been present none of this would have happened.
I can tell you that on Friday night she is going to a party at his friend's house, so you won't have to ask when you see her walk out the door...
🤣

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, omedo said:

I have read in several posts that Martina could have been cheated on and raped and I want to clarify that none of this happened, the blame for what happened can be divided 50/50 and I think it can't be said that they "fucked" because according to Martina they didn't even undress and it was just kissing and touching over their clothes.
As I said in my last comment if alcohol, in large quantities, had not been present none of this would have happened.
I can tell you that on Friday night she is going to a party at his friend's house, so you won't have to ask when you see her walk out the door...
🤣

Recover Falling Down GIF

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, omedo said:

🤣

emnv
emnvAdvanced Member
Premium Member
Posted Saturday at 06:01 AM
  On 1/8/2022 at 5:40 AM, miscvoyeur said:
So did Martina and Nelly fuck in the parking lot or not? 

Yes.

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/23527-martina-alberto-home-activities-2022-1/?do=findComment&comment=1636340576

1 hour ago, valdemar said:

Let's be objective about her future. She is not studying in last year of law or medical school. She is finishing her high school, what she dropped 10 years ago. So talking about her professional future is way to early.  

That can not be.  Are you sure she is just finishing her high school degree?