Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #3

Noldus

12 hours ago, DWI said:

Hi ddhm,

Well, the fact you mentioned the open relationships of some of the Russian apartments during the "glory days" of RLC like Sam/Eva, Masha/Sasha/Dasha ( and of course Jane/Dick), to me strengthens your belief that you're really speaking to the morality of "cheating" which of course means different things to different people. But, your point of view on cheating is well taken now that you've  expressed more tolerance towards "open" relationships. I definitely respect your belief that the Martina/Nelly affair was immoral...I can easily see how you and others could feel that way and I never want to question anyone's belief in that...except to say that I believe that Martina and Alberto do have an "open" relationship just like some of the former Russian couples because they talk about it openly...there doesn't seem to be too many secrets between them....and Alberto clearly knows what's going on...to me that's clearly an "open" relationship. However, the situation between Nelly and Bogdan, seems to fall closer to your belief in "cheating" as it does appear, like you said, that Bogdan does not approve of the Martina/Nelly affair. So, I agree with you there...Nelly IS cheating on Bogdan. My final point...the Martina/Nelly thing is pretty complicated when really studying it, as Jen Mom often tells us. I think all of us need to just let it all play out, hopefully on cam, so we can all really figure it out...I really have no idea where the Martina/Nelly thing stands right now and I don't even want to begin to speculate. But, as always I read your posts and always feel I learn something that I never thought of. Thanks for your thought-provoking post...and sorry for the essay. Like a bunch of us, we just don't know how to say things in a few words.

but does he really know all that's going on, or just what Martina chooses to tell him?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, ddhm said:

In general , this topic offers the most analyzed opinions , it just many times becomes “ crazy “ because people “ create “ imaginary things that add to the real facts that we try to explain , the ones that they do indeed occur and we can have an idea .

Open relationship happening from one side , I can’t also say that it can be characterized as so . We haven’t heard openly Alberto saying that he had someone , except if I have missed this . Not wanting to taste another one , how can it be open for him if then he is concentrated only to his girlfriend ? Open one sided relationship ? Possible …But then the same goes for Bogdan .. open relationship should be then for the guys also but …. REPEATEDLY Nelly was playing it jealous whenever she was seeing Bogdan giving even a friendly hug to one of the girls , therefore , I don’t think the open relationship term is existing for B&N.. 

I agree that , in the end , N&M it is too complicated .. But then with many hidden things that I think both couples have ( for example , I can’t believe that Martina isn’t bothered by Alberto’s zero will for his future but she isn’t “ throwing “ it to him or Bogdan not saying a lot by the drinking collapses of Nelly ) , as I recently said , small fires here and there that maybe things are more fragile than what appears .

This topic is a nice adult talking place and I enjoy the opinions as they are most of them coming by people who “ search “ for explanations , it always helps everyone in case we face such personal realities ( who knows ? 😊😉 ) or a close person to us , the talks are always processed in everyone’s mind 😇

Agree with you here, "Too many secrets" and the M&N thing is complicated or is it because so much is personal and off camera. If the relationship between M&N is about more than sex, why don't they get their own apartment as suggested? Not sure it would survive!

Someone on the forum mentioned it was Bogdan that ask Martina to see Nelly. Why? Is he missing the RLC extra Euros?  I see him trying to get back on camera. Also, I believe he knew what he was doing when he engaged Martina to meet with Nelly and what would occur.  

She could have ignored Bogdan’s request, and said it is not a good idea! But she wanted to see Nelly! Is it possible she knew where it would lead?

In many ways M&N are alike; hiding just enough from there live-in partners to continue to communicate with each other. Neither have no real morals. 

Why is it that Martina has very few girlfriends and communicates with many more males? Other than the two males seen on camera, she receives, and text others Alberto is unaware.  

Although, I believe Martina understands Nelly, would be, is explosive and a relationship with her would derail her future, she may get excited about the risk. 

Just one other thought, Martina has been seen coming home as drunk as she was described after being with Nelly.  Weekend after weekend; there seem to be an indication she over drinks to an extreme drunken state and might not always be able to control herself.  Alberto knew she was with Nelly this time, and with other times upon returning home extremely drunk knows she is with her other friends? With her sexual libido which he clearly knows, why then does he not ask if she had been fucking them? 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

but does he really know all that's going on, or just what Martina chooses to tell him?

Good thought!  Sooner or later perhaps there are real actualities that will come out. Perhaps the Nelly Martina involvement will come back to the camera. Is Martina really being trustworthy with Alberto or is this unbroken Nelly situation a distraction for another life occurrence? Sure, conjecture but a thought.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, yelt said:

Agree with you here, "Too many secrets" and the M&N thing is complicated or is it because so much is personal and off camera. If the relationship between M&N is about more than sex, why don't they get their own apartment as suggested? Not sure it would survive!

Someone on the forum mentioned it was Bogdan that ask Martina to see Nelly. Why? Is he missing the RLC extra Euros?  I see him trying to get back on camera. Also, I believe he knew what he was doing when he engaged Martina to meet with Nelly and what would occur.  

She could have ignored Bogdan’s request, and said it is not a good idea! But she wanted to see Nelly! Is it possible she knew where it would lead?

In many ways M&N are alike; hiding just enough from there live-in partners to continue to communicate with each other. Neither have no real morals. 

Why is it that Martina has very few girlfriends and communicates with many more males? Other than the two males seen on camera, she receives, and text others Alberto is unaware.  

Although, I believe Martina understands Nelly, would be, is explosive and a relationship with her would derail her future, she may get excited about the risk. 

Just one other thought, Martina has been seen coming home as drunk as she was described after being with Nelly.  Weekend after weekend; there seem to be an indication she over drinks to an extreme drunken state and might not always be able to control herself.  Alberto knew she was with Nelly this time, and with other times upon returning home extremely drunk knows she is with her other friends? With her sexual libido which he clearly knows, why then does he not ask if she had been fucking them? 

Boggy asked Martina if she would meet with Nelly for a chat because Nelly was really down after Martina dumped her, and it was affecting her mental state. Boggy thought it would help. Martina wasn't happy about  meeting up, but reluctantly agreed to meet for a drink and a chat. Sadly it turned into a pub crawl which led to more , which she regrets...

Martina has plenty of female friends, btw...

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Boggy asked Martina if she would meet with Nelly for a chat because Nelly was really down after Martina dumped her, and it was affecting her mental state. Boggy thought it would help. Martina wasn't happy about  meeting up, but reluctantly agreed to meet for a drink and a chat. Sadly it turned into a pub crawl which led to more , which she regrets...

Martina has plenty of female friends, btw...

Considering the past events, I believe we all could have predicted what would happen with the known meeting. As intelligent as Martina is predicted to be she knew as well.  I am reminded of her comments about "No one can tell her what to do".  I guess Bogdan can. 

As with her studies, Martina (25 or not) should focus on her current personal situation with Alberto. He is smarter and knows more than he is being told by Martina or being given credit. He loves Martina (Friends with Benefit or not), if she loves him as much remains to be seen. However, for now he appears to be tolerant. 

If she cannot control and manage her personal life, how is it that she will be successful as she would like in the tourism business.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, yelt said:

Martina communicates with her two friends in Barcelona (Dani and Lluis, both have been in the apartment), her brother, Alberto, and occasionally with her father.

If you find her chatting with other man, please let us know urgently to check.

If not, this is just another unsubstantiated statement, the same shit you did a week ago accusing her of being a call girl.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 5

16 minutes ago, emnv said:

Martina communicates with her two friends in Barcelona (Dani and Lluis, both have been in the apartment), her brother, Alberto, and occasionally with her father.

If not, this is just another unsubstantiated statement, the same shit you did a week ago accusing her of being a call girl.

Bogdan for one, unless you don't think he is a man. 

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, emnv said:

Don't forget about the butcher and the baker ...😁

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1