Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #3

Noldus

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

DDHM - You are missing one important factor here.  This is a sex site and they are not only trying to live a normal world they must also be entertainers.  Every action that they make is under the scrutiny of everyone watching the RCL site.  They have to make things interesting for us or RCL will not continue their contract and for whatever benefits they get will be gone.  The fact that Alberto was playing video games in the living room and Martina was fucking another women in the other room (only happened once) has created so much forum chatter, has made them one of the most popular couples in RLC.  That is the missing part of your understanding.  It has to be this way.  There are many couples in the world that have these affairs behind each others backs.  Martina and Alberto happen to openly talk about this affair.  They still love and respect each other.  They still carry on the rest of their lives as they wish.  Alberto accepts that Martina has outside friends who she parties with.  Alberto may have the same situation when he is off biking.  But they still fuck together and seem to enjoy this fucking.  Martina is getting an education that will take her out of RCL evetually.  Martina knows that Alberto is helping her achieve this education.  They know that together they are better or this relationship would have dissolved a long time ago.

A sex site it is and we still get the M&A treatment , however I haven’t ever seen any other couple that has ever been presented as an official declared couple at RLC cheating in such an obvious way and so many people here instead of commenting negative , on the contrary encouraging it . The fates of couples are boring because - due to the cameras limitations most probably - aren’t allowing such a normal “ look “ in their personal lives , which was happening easier while the Russian apartments were live . 

I personally enjoy mostly seeing guests , having my voyeur instinct and feeling 100% alerted 😂 so as to see Candela , Marta or Martina’s brother lover being naked or do anything on camera .I am ecstatic if we manage to see anything from Masha’s cleaning lady or whoever enters her apartment as a guest . I like when at Linda’s and Tibor’s many times in these 4 years we have seen Linda’s friends being naked on cameras .I like when the glasses guy visits Kitty and Smith and Kitty is teasing him . For the sexual adventures , boyfriends , fun , unpredictability and whatever sexually extreme , we have the Barcelona apartments where most girls do exactly that , holidays , no matter that the last 1,5 years RLC has lost control with the girls they allow to enter and the bonus cut which has led to poor - in the majority - action.

Haven’t i watched Nelly and Martina ? Sure I did , I even made the play by play in the first one i think 😂😂🤣 Personally , my interest declined in each interaction  after the marathon in current Olivia’s and Ulyana’s room and I didn’t  even bother to watch them during the famous Alberto in the LR playing and the girls fucking in the bedroom ,  I just wasn’t excited like the first times and i think I was also a bit “ offended “ as a man watching the apathy of a guy that his 9 years girlfriend was fucking  her lover inside his own apartment and him just swallowing that easily , like having no choice or pretending ( I honestly  can’t think that he didn’t bother at all ) that it is fine .

Yes , if we had to choose cheating behind someone’s back or confessing , for sure talking openly about it , it is the best .But excuse me , this doesn’t change the fact that it is cheating at the major grade either way .Yes , things have happened in  Martina’s life off cameras through the years , things she has shared with Alberto , but it was always off camera .This now went to the other level , it wasn’t only an on camera thing but it was also with a married woman . I guess then that if they get married and this life continues outside RLC or even if they remain a simple couple , this behavior should  be accepted ? What’s the point of having others in our lives if we aren’t respecting them ? Then , each and every temptation that we all get daily in our routine lives should be confronted this way , we go to our girlfriend or boyfriend and  because we share all , we say “ you know what ? I fucked another girl / guy , I just wanted you to know “ .I just want to say that if we lose the society  rules , we simply lose our civilization . If they were open relationship couples ( Masha and Sasha as they showed us , Sam and Eva )  , I would be perhaps the first that I would encourage watching more and more action. But here we speak of a married couple that the guy has repeatedly expressed his annoyance and I think he is forgiving continuously his wife and she just takes advantage of it and as for Martina , she’s taking advantage of a guy that as we say in my country “ despite having a mouth , he doesn’t open it so as to speak and be heard “.

As always , it is my personal opinion and approach after the last parking lot incident that whatever occurred , it was once again a more than friendly encounter of these two women . I will keep on saying it and sorry for the ones opposing it , if there’s love and the girls can’t handle it ,  break up with the guys , ask RLC to give you an apartment and become the first ever official bisexual couple and just enjoy life without worries and /or problems .And  let’s see then how much popularity and viewership M&N will enjoy having their own place ( personally I believe that after a month or two the comments will be half of what they are during their ongoing “  behind the scenes “ relationship ) .

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

A sex site it is and we still get the M&A treatment , however I haven’t ever seen any other couple that has ever been presented as an official declared couple at RLC cheating in such an obvious way and so many people here instead of commenting negative , in the contrary encouraging it . The fates of couples are boring because - due to the cameras limitations most probably - aren’t allowing such a normal “ look “ in their personal lives , which was happening easier while the Russian apartments were live . 

I personally enjoy mostly seeing guests , having my voyeur instinct and feeling 100% alerted 😂 so as to see Candela , Marta or Martina’s brother girl being naked or due anything on camera .I am ecstatic if we manage to see anything from Masha’s cleaning lady or whoever enters her apartment as a guest . I like when at Linda’s and Tibor’s many times in these 4 years we have seen Linda’s friends being naked on cameras .I like when the glasses guy visits Kitty and Smith and Kitty is teasing him . For the sexual adventures , boyfriends , fun , unpredictability and whatever sexually extreme we have the Barcelona apartments where most girls do exactly that , holidays , no matter that the last 1,5 years RLC has lost control with the girls they allow to enter and the bonus cut which has led to poor - in the majority - action.

Haven’t i watched Nelly and Martina ? Sure I did , I even made the play by play in the first one i think 😂😂🤣 Personally , my interest declined in each interaction  after the marathon in current Olivia’s and Ulyana’s room and I dint even bother to watch them during the famous Alberto in the LR playing and the girls fucking in the bedroom ,  I just wasn’t excited like the first times and i think I was also a bit “ offended “ as a man watching the apathy of a guy that his 9 years girl was fucking  her lover inside his own apartment and him just swallowing that easily , like having no choice or pretending ( I honestly  can’t think that he didn’t bother at all ) that it is fine .

Yes , if we had to choose cheating behind someone’s back or confessing , for sure talking openly about it , it is the best .But excuse me , this doesn’t change the fact that it is cheating at the major grade . Yes , things have happened in  Martina’s life off cameras through the years , things she has shared with Alberto , but it was always off camera .This now went to the other level , it wasn’t an on camera thing but it was also with a married woman . I guess then that if they get married and this life continues outside RLC or even if they remain a simple couple , this behavior should  be accepted ? What’s the point of having others in our lives if we aren’t respecting them ? Then , each and every temptation that we all get daily in our routine loves should be confronted this way , we go to our girlfriend or boyfriend and  because we share all , we say “ you know what ? I fucked another girl / guy , I just wanted you to know “ .I just want to say that if we lose the society  rules , we simply lose our civilization . If they were open relationship couples ( Masha and Sasha as they showed us , Sam and Eva )  , I would be perhaps the first that I would encourage watching more and more action. But here we speak a married couple that the guy has repeatedly expressed his annoyance and I think he is forgiving continuously his wife and she just takes advantage of it and as for Martina , she’s taking advantage of a guy that as we say in my country “ despite having a mouth , he doesn’t open it so as to speak and be heard “.

As always , it is my personal opinion and approach after the last parking lot incident that whatever occurred , it was once again a more than friendly encounter of these two women . I will keep on saying it and sorry for the ones opposing it , if there’s love and the girls can’t handle it ,  break up with the guys , ask RLC to give you an apartment and become the first ever official bisexual couple and just enjoy life without worries and or problems .And  let’s see then how much popularity and viewership M&N will enjoy having their own place ( personally I believe they after a moth that or two the comments will be half of what they are during their ongoing “  behind the scenes “ relationship ) .

Martina and Nelly have no love for each other.. All they had was lust and you could see that dropping considerably after their first session together...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, tle said:

Martina and Nelly have no love for each other.. All they had was lust and you could see that dropping considerably after their first session together...

I agree that it was only sex , I said it many times .But in my life , personally , whenever a woman issue rises , i would always be advised  the best by a woman . Therefore , the opinions of the good friends Jennifermom and often from girlsfun ( when not under the porto influence 😁😏 , sorry girlsfun and just joking and hope no offense taken 😬😌☺️ ) , I always take very much into consideration and if both as women say that there have been feelings developed , I also accept their approach . 

It was sexual desire for both girls , but there were some emotions also developed after a while , forbidden ones that they both knew and despite  being a problem , they continued with mostly interactions  that happened off cameras . In any case , the recent incident being after a long time confirmed on cameras has created again a big buzz of opinions , let’s see what’s more to come 😇

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree that it was only sex , I said it many times .But in my life , personally , whenever a woman issue rises , i would always be advised  the best by a woman . Therefore , the opinions of the good friends Jennifermom and often from girlsfun ( when not under the porto influence 😁😏 , sorry girlsfun and just joking and hope no offense taken 😬😌☺️ ) , I always take very much into consideration and if both as women say that there have been feelings developed , I also accept their approach . 

It was sexual desire for both girls , but there were some emotions also developed after a while , forbidden ones that they both knew and despite  being a problem , they continued with mostly interactions  that happened off cameras . In any case , the recent incident being after a long time confirmed on cameras has created again a big buzz of opinions , let’s see what’s more to come 😇

Well it's true. Nelly may love Martina.. Who doesn't?.. But I think Martina's actions were more out of drunken curiosity than emotion.... They are good friends...

3 minutes ago, tle said:

Well it's true. Nelly may love Martina.. Who doesn't?.. But I think Martina's actions were more out of drunken curiosity than emotion.... They are good friends...

If they were in love nothing would keep them apart...

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, ddhm said:

A sex site it is and we still get the M&A treatment , however I haven’t ever seen any other couple that has ever been presented as an official declared couple at RLC cheating in such an obvious way and so many people here instead of commenting negative , on the contrary encouraging it . The fates of couples are boring because - due to the cameras limitations most probably - aren’t allowing such a normal “ look “ in their personal lives , which was happening easier while the Russian apartments were live . 

I personally enjoy mostly seeing guests , having my voyeur instinct and feeling 100% alerted 😂 so as to see Candela , Marta or Martina’s brother lover being naked or do anything on camera .I am ecstatic if we manage to see anything from Masha’s cleaning lady or whoever enters her apartment as a guest . I like when at Linda’s and Tibor’s many times in these 4 years we have seen Linda’s friends being naked on cameras .I like when the glasses guy visits Kitty and Smith and Kitty is teasing him . For the sexual adventures , boyfriends , fun , unpredictability and whatever sexually extreme , we have the Barcelona apartments where most girls do exactly that , holidays , no matter that the last 1,5 years RLC has lost control with the girls they allow to enter and the bonus cut which has led to poor - in the majority - action.

Haven’t i watched Nelly and Martina ? Sure I did , I even made the play by play in the first one i think 😂😂🤣 Personally , my interest declined in each interaction  after the marathon in current Olivia’s and Ulyana’s room and I didn’t  even bother to watch them during the famous Alberto in the LR playing and the girls fucking in the bedroom ,  I just wasn’t excited like the first times and i think I was also a bit “ offended “ as a man watching the apathy of a guy that his 9 years girlfriend was fucking  her lover inside his own apartment and him just swallowing that easily , like having no choice or pretending ( I honestly  can’t think that he didn’t bother at all ) that it is fine .

Yes , if we had to choose cheating behind someone’s back or confessing , for sure talking openly about it , it is the best .But excuse me , this doesn’t change the fact that it is cheating at the major grade either way .Yes , things have happened in  Martina’s life off cameras through the years , things she has shared with Alberto , but it was always off camera .This now went to the other level , it wasn’t only an on camera thing but it was also with a married woman . I guess then that if they get married and this life continues outside RLC or even if they remain a simple couple , this behavior should  be accepted ? What’s the point of having others in our lives if we aren’t respecting them ? Then , each and every temptation that we all get daily in our routine lives should be confronted this way , we go to our girlfriend or boyfriend and  because we share all , we say “ you know what ? I fucked another girl / guy , I just wanted you to know “ .I just want to say that if we lose the society  rules , we simply lose our civilization . If they were open relationship couples ( Masha and Sasha as they showed us , Sam and Eva )  , I would be perhaps the first that I would encourage watching more and more action. But here we speak of a married couple that the guy has repeatedly expressed his annoyance and I think he is forgiving continuously his wife and she just takes advantage of it and as for Martina , she’s taking advantage of a guy that as we say in my country “ despite having a mouth , he doesn’t open it so as to speak and be heard “.

As always , it is my personal opinion and approach after the last parking lot incident that whatever occurred , it was once again a more than friendly encounter of these two women . I will keep on saying it and sorry for the ones opposing it , if there’s love and the girls can’t handle it ,  break up with the guys , ask RLC to give you an apartment and become the first ever official bisexual couple and just enjoy life without worries and /or problems .And  let’s see then how much popularity and viewership M&N will enjoy having their own place ( personally I believe that after a month or two the comments will be half of what they are during their ongoing “  behind the scenes “ relationship ) .

Hi ddhm,

Well, the fact you mentioned the open relationships of some of the Russian apartments during the "glory days" of RLC like Sam/Eva, Masha/Sasha/Dasha ( and of course Jane/Dick), to me strengthens your belief that you're really speaking to the morality of "cheating" which of course means different things to different people. But, your point of view on cheating is well taken now that you've  expressed more tolerance towards "open" relationships. I definitely respect your belief that the Martina/Nelly affair was immoral...I can easily see how you and others could feel that way and I never want to question anyone's belief in that...except to say that I believe that Martina and Alberto do have an "open" relationship just like some of the former Russian couples because they talk about it openly...there doesn't seem to be too many secrets between them....and Alberto clearly knows what's going on...to me that's clearly an "open" relationship. However, the situation between Nelly and Bogdan, seems to fall closer to your belief in "cheating" as it does appear, like you said, that Bogdan does not approve of the Martina/Nelly affair. So, I agree with you there...Nelly IS cheating on Bogdan. My final point...the Martina/Nelly thing is pretty complicated when really studying it, as Jen Mom often tells us. I think all of us need to just let it all play out, hopefully on cam, so we can all really figure it out...I really have no idea where the Martina/Nelly thing stands right now and I don't even want to begin to speculate. But, as always I read your posts and always feel I learn something that I never thought of. Thanks for your thought-provoking post...and sorry for the essay. Like a bunch of us, we just don't know how to say things in a few words.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, DWI said:

Hi ddhm,

Well, the fact you mentioned the open relationships of some of the Russian apartments during the "glory days" of RLC like Sam/Eva, Masha/Sasha/Dasha ( and of course Jane/Dick), to me strengthens your belief that you're really speaking to the morality of "cheating" which of course means different things to different people. But, your point of view on cheating is well taken now that you've  expressed more tolerance towards "open" relationships. I definitely respect your belief that the Martina/Nelly affair was immoral...I can easily see how you and others could feel that way and I never want to question anyone's belief in that...except to say that I believe that Martina and Alberto do have an "open" relationship just like some of the former Russian couples because they talk about it openly...there doesn't seem to be too many secrets between them....and Alberto clearly knows what's going on...to me that's clearly an "open" relationship. However, the situation between Nelly and Bogdan, seems to fall closer to your belief in "cheating" as it does appear, like you said, that Bogdan does not approve of the Martina/Nelly affair. So, I agree with you there...Nelly IS cheating on Bogdan. My final point...the Martina/Nelly thing is pretty complicated when really studying it, as Jen Mom often tells us. I think all of us need to just let it all play out, hopefully on cam, so we can all really figure it out...I really have no idea where the Martina/Nelly thing stands right now and I don't even want to begin to speculate. But, as always I read your posts and always feel I learn something that I never thought of. Thanks for your thought-provoking post...and sorry for the essay. Like a bunch of us, we just don't know how to say things in a few words.

In general , this topic offers the most analyzed opinions , it just many times becomes “ crazy “ because people “ create “ imaginary things that add to the real facts that we try to explain , the ones that they do indeed occur and we can have an idea .

Open relationship happening from one side , I can’t also say that it can be characterized as so . We haven’t heard openly Alberto saying that he had someone , except if I have missed this . Not wanting to taste another one , how can it be open for him if then he is concentrated only to his girlfriend ? Open one sided relationship ? Possible …But then the same goes for Bogdan .. open relationship should be then for the guys also but …. REPEATEDLY Nelly was playing it jealous whenever she was seeing Bogdan giving even a friendly hug to one of the girls , therefore , I don’t think the open relationship term is existing for B&N.. 

I agree that , in the end , N&M it is too complicated .. But then with many hidden things that I think both couples have ( for example , I can’t believe that Martina isn’t bothered by Alberto’s zero will for his future but she isn’t “ throwing “ it to him or Bogdan not saying a lot by the drinking collapses of Nelly ) , as I recently said , small fires here and there that maybe things are more fragile than what appears .

This topic is a nice adult talking place and I enjoy the opinions as they are most of them coming by people who “ search “ for explanations , it always helps everyone in case we face such personal realities ( who knows ? 😊😉 ) or a close person to us , the talks are always processed in everyone’s mind 😇

34 minutes ago, ddhm said:

REPEATEDLY Nelly was playing it jealous whenever she was seeing Bogdan giving even a friendly hug to one of the girls 

I have seen this mentioned a few times in the forum. Did it really happen? repeatedly?  Did someone who understands Russian witness the conversations?  Dates would be helpful to go back in the forum posts and review. 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Open relationship happening from one side , I can’t also say that it can be characterized as so . We haven’t heard openly Alberto saying that he had someone , except if I have missed this . Not wanting to taste another one , how can it be open for him if then he is concentrated only to his girlfriend ? Open one sided relationship ? Possible …But then the same goes for Bogdan .. open relationship should be then for the guys also but …. REPEATEDLY Nelly was playing it jealous whenever she was seeing Bogdan giving even a friendly hug to one of the girls , therefore , I don’t think the open relationship term is existing for B&N.. 

Alberto and Bogdan are not bisexual. Nelly is and Martina has shown she could be.. The reason Alberto and Bogdan don’t have extra marital/relationship affairs is they already have a sex partner of their chosen preference… But when you’re bisexual you can’t be satisfied with sex from jut one gender. You need a partner of each gender to fulfill your needs… Alberto and Bogdan can give their women all the dick they want but they can’t give them pussy.. For that they need a female..

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1