B1 - General Topic 2022 #2 (January)

This post is not off topic. Anna & Lola left suddenly and it seemed that they wanted to stay few more days to complete 7 months being on RLC so that means they have 7 month Schengen Visa.

With this pattern, Mila is assumed to stay one more month to complete 7 months and also the twins which means that we will have to live with that for another month.  Does anyone have any thoughts about the length of visa that these girls have ? 

My understanding is Lola, Anna, Mila and the twins are Russians, is that correct ?

1 hour ago, badboylovesgirls said:

This post is not off topic. Anna & Lola left suddenly and it seemed that they wanted to stay few more days to complete 7 months being on RLC so that means they have 7 month Schengen Visa.

With this pattern, Mila is assumed to stay one more month to complete 7 months and also the twins which means that we will have to live with that for another month.  Does anyone have any thoughts about the length of visa that these girls have ? 

My understanding is Lola, Anna, Mila and the twins are Russians, is that correct ?

Anna and Lola lived a long time in Italy before they went to Dubai and then Barcelona, so they must have other solutions than a tourist or student visa

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

This post is not off-topic. Anna & Lola left suddenly and it seemed that they wanted to stay a few more days to complete 7 months being on RLC so that means they have 7 months Schengen Visa.

With this pattern, Mila is assumed to stay one more month to complete 7 months and also the twins which mean that we will have to live with that for another month.  Does anyone have any thoughts about the length of visa that these girls have? 

My understanding is Lola, Anna, Mila, and the twins are Russians, is that correct?

I know it's not exactly the subject here, but Speaking of Anna and Lola, Most of the time it was boring on B2 but when the photographer "Rasputin" came to visit there, we had a unique opportunity to see the real pleasure of Anna and Lola two mature women without camera games at those special night's, which I doubt we can ever get from the current tenants in the project, the reason I signed up for RLC is to see real satisfaction of the female tenants, so far without success. Even in Martina and Alberto's bed, it's more mutual masturbation than anything else, let's hope for the reunion of Leora and Paul.

• Sad 1