B6 - General Topic 2022 # 2 (January) Fiora, Harley

il y a 2 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Say about noise again but this apartment seems to be ok with that 😁 The girls don't learn 🤡

i was about to say no wonder why they got kicked out of b1  but luckily they are in a apartment that has tolerant neighbours

1 minute ago, james deen said:

i was about to say no wonder why they got kicked out of b1  but luckily they are in a apartment that has tolerant neighbours

This stupid Covid has made the girls not being able to enjoy as they wish , without wanting to excuse their actions , sometimes going off limits it’s kind of human reaction..With the tenants that RLC currently has , losing these 4 girls would be a disaster …

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

She's also got to loosen up a bit

I don’t know , again her guy absent , as I said I don’t think it is serious , I like this party attitude tonight , it’s a new thing we see from her , very nice .

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t know , again her guy absent , as I said I don’t think it is serious , I like this party attitude tonight , it’s a new thing we see from her , very nice .

Well, that can have two interpretations. On the one hand, the relationship, as you said, may not be serious, but on the other hand he could have just been busy to not have shown up. She facetimed him before in the bedroom

6 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Nope the man lesbian spoiled it. 😏

Yep, he's still there. And meanwhile, Olivia sleeps in the bedroom. She hasn't still fully cured her cough and sore throat yet, don't know why she even went if it was to end up like this