B6 - General Topic 2022 # 2 (January) Fiora, Harley

19 hours ago, moos54 said:

it's always the same song anyway, as long as there is a guy with the girls, some will find all the faults in the world because they can't accept that it's not them 😁

I really don't care if girls bring guys , but nobody will convince me that this guy is attractive ... Just wonder what they find interesting about him , that's all !   

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

I really don't care if girls bring guys , but nobody will convince me that this guy is attractive ... Just wonder what they find interesting about him , that's all !   

If he has managed to be around the girls and fuck already 4 of them , he does for sure something right .. for me , he must be an excellent bla bla guy , this is what I have observed .. in sex he is worse than terrible but in company I think he is fun for the girls ( yes , he also seems to be able and provide substances ) , nothing is a coincidence . 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If he has managed to be around the girls and fuck already 4 of them , he does for sure something right .. for me , he must be an excellent bla bla guy , this is what I have observed .. in sex he is worse than terrible but in company I think he is fun for the girls ( yes , he also seems to be able and provide substances ) , nothing is a coincidence . 

He's a knob! Whatever he's got he should bottle it and sell it...Oh wait a minute, he is...😏

• Haha 1

This morning, Harley was cooking bottomless. A fly landed on her butt for a bit, and when she felt it she immediately shooed it to the floor and panicked to the dining room while feeling disgusted. Then she went back in the kitchen, stopped and stared at it intrigued, looked around the kitchen for other flies still a little bit in panic and still looked at the floor for 2 or 3 times more while continuing to cook and dish washing, until Fiora went there and grabbed it away to the trash 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2