Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and its Political Ramifications #7

On 11/18/2022 at 6:46 PM, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.NEWS-MEDICAL.NET

A recent study posted to medRxiv* examined adverse reactions after administration of...

Taken from the above article

*Important notice

medRxiv publishes preliminary scientific reports that are not peer-reviewed and, therefore, should not be regarded as conclusive, guide clinical practice/health-related behavior, or treated as established information.

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Taken from the above article

*Important notice

medRxiv publishes preliminary scientific reports that are not peer-reviewed and, therefore, should not be regarded as conclusive, guide clinical practice/health-related behavior, or treated as established information.

Take the the unproven vaccine, better yet take two shots of the vaccine

On 11/19/2022 at 9:56 PM, SPYING 1 said:
WWMT.COM

With a triple-threat virus sweeping across the country, pharmaceutical companies...

I'm glad I didn't take that deadly vaccine, I rather take my chances with covid-19 which still to this day I haven't had it

The article applies to young people--not old farts like you🤣

On 1/28/2022 at 9:31 AM, nagachilli2 said:

No...but it's another hurdle for the virus to climb over (or through)...🙄

Anyway, If I had a spare $20,000 I'd donate it to our under pressure NHS...under pressure due to that harmless little bug...😏...and I've got nowhere to put London Bridge anyway...😁

RUMBLE.COM

Why do we never believe them? For centuries, the global elite have broadcast their intentions...

listen to this video 

• 1 month later...

I really feel that my brother did. He was fine until he got the jab, then things in his body just started going wrong for him. He pushed me away in his final days because I wasn't jabbed. I told him that's what was killing him. He poo-pooed me.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

I really feel that my brother did. He was fine until he got the jab, then things in his body just started going wrong for him. He pushed me away in his final days because I wasn't jabbed. I told him that's what was killing him. He poo-pooed me.

Yeah...could have been the MMR and all those other evil vaccines too!!!!