Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and its Political Ramifications #7

21 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

The above post is surely for laughs---just read the caption below the pic/video.  And now for the real science:

WWW.GENOMICSEDUCATION.HEE.NHS.UK

We bust another Covid-19 myth – this time about how mRNA vaccines work – in our latest blog post
WWW.REUTERS.COM

Vaccines that use mRNA technology are not gene therapy because they do not alter your genes, experts have told Reuters after contrary claims were posted online.
WWW.WEBMD.COM

Much of the misinformation surrounding vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna involve fear that they will alter our genes. But the science shows there is "zero" chance of that happening.
WWW.FORBES.COM

Vaccines have saved lives and prevented severe disease, with comparatively few adverse events. But, anti-vaccine groups persistently refer to mRNA vaccines as “experimental gene therapies.” Vaccines...

2 hours ago, happyone said:

The above post is surely for laughs---just read the caption below the pic/video.  And now for the real science:

WWW.GENOMICSEDUCATION.HEE.NHS.UK

We bust another Covid-19 myth – this time about how mRNA vaccines work – in our latest blog post
WWW.REUTERS.COM

Vaccines that use mRNA technology are not gene therapy because they do not alter your genes, experts have told Reuters after contrary claims were posted online.
WWW.WEBMD.COM

Much of the misinformation surrounding vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna involve fear that they will alter our genes. But the science shows there is "zero" chance of that happening.
WWW.FORBES.COM

Vaccines have saved lives and prevented severe disease, with comparatively few adverse events. But, anti-vaccine groups persistently refer to mRNA vaccines as “experimental gene therapies.” Vaccines...

It does not matter to me what they make the stuff out of.  They won't be injecting me with anymore of it. I had 2 vaccines a year ago that's good enough for me.  I have never had any Covid since the whole pandemic thing began so I feel no further need for anymore injections vaccine or booster.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I wonder how many people are still wearing mask 😷 & if they still believe that the thin blue mask will stop ️ a microscopic virus from entering their body

Being someone that's nearly died twice. Fucking yes I do. Better than doing nothing.

• Thanks 1