Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #4

Noldus

1 hour ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

Estás tratando de ser inteligente, no tolerarás tu mierda, fue simplemente una observación, no hay necesidad de ser descarado 🤡 🤡

I just corrected you and you assumed it was a guy, thanks for the clown thing...

ronald mcdonald mcdonalds GIF

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Adalbert said:

If she doesn't know her body who else should?🤦‍♂️ I think you also know best how to masturbate yourself. I think you cannot compare any of the girls with Marsha. She is a profi in such things😂

Exactly. All women should know their bodies!  While there has been much conversation about what Alberto doesn't do sexually and how unsatisfied Martina appears to look after their sexual encounters; I would suggest to Martina to take control!  

Martina should show Alberto what she likes and train him to satisfy her sexually and emotionally when making love. Yes, it is true some ladies may have sex with a man, their man or women and not always be satisfied but perhaps deep love makes it fulfilling or enjoyable. 

Any comments from the ladies on the forum?  

Perhaps Martina could use some advisement she will not be able to receive from Buddha; How to move and train Alberto in a manner that will not unset him but help him and ultimately her as well.