Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #4

Noldus

2 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Must not be "someone" could also have been that she had a nice evening with her friends... We will see since Alberto has left early we have to wait until we get more infos.😉

yes it a possibility but that event, a nice evening with friends, I not sure if it is the reason why she was so high, maybe some people of that group were very special to Martina, like you say, let see if we can get more info....  

Just for information

I was watching a tv show that was showing apartment in Barcelona and a 'basic' one was around 2,000 $ / month, is it really around that price ?

When I went there some year ago, I was on vacation and stay at hotel so I don't know what is the price of living and wonder how much RLC goes to provide apartment.

thank !

29 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Wow, Martina masturbating in the guest room at around 1720

It is quite low profile but very good. It not Masha, Masha, when you look at her face in full masturbation, you got the impression that she will lose consciousness...wow she know her body and that good. A lot of woman, because of multiple reasons, has not explore that 'thing'.

18 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

It is quite low profile but very good. It not Masha, Masha, when you look at her face in full masturbation, you got the impression that she will lose consciousness...wow she know her body and that good. A lot of woman, because of multiple reasons, has not explore that 'thing'.

If she doesn't know her body who else should?🤦‍♂️ I think you also know best how to masturbate yourself. I think you cannot compare any of the girls with Marsha. She is a profi in such things😂

1 hour ago, girlsfun2 said:

Just for information

I was watching a tv show that was showing apartment in Barcelona and a 'basic' one was around 2,000 $ / month, is it really around that price ?

When I went there some year ago, I was on vacation and stay at hotel so I don't know what is the price of living and wonder how much RLC goes to provide apartment.

thank !

2000€ for an appartment in Barcelona can be but the average is about 1000€,  but depends on the  location. High rents are in locations like Sarrià-Sant Gervasi, Eixample, Gràcia, Ciutat Vella and Les Cortsare.  Much cheeper ones are the districs Ciutat Meridiana, Torre Baró y Vallbona, Les Roquetes, Trinitat, El Carmel and Nou Barris.

13 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

19.00 martina cronometrando a un chico donde puso su teléfono sobre la mesa y le estaba mostrando el culo al chico con sus jeans ajustados 

It was her friend Candela...🤦‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3